IVR 40/30 Sc
The IVR 40/30 Sc industrial vacuum cleaner: Ideal for fine and combustible dusts in non-explosive production areas and on production machines.
The IVR 40/30 Pf industrial vacuum cleaner for installation in non-explosive areas has a non-wearing side channel blower and is thus ideal for continuous use in production. The reliable pickup of fine and also combustible dusts is ensured by an internal reinforced pocket filter (dust filter class M) with a large filter area (1.75 m²), effective filter cleaning, and a cyclone-like pre-separation system. The collecting container has an easy-to-operate set-down mechanism. Thanks to the integrated muffler, the operating noise is reduced to a minimum. The robust design promises a long service life – even in tough industrial daily operation.
Features and benefits
Robust material and a design suitable for industrial purposes
- Ideal for use in the metals processing industry.
- 1.25 mm material thickness and best workmanship for a long service life.
- Also suitable for vacuuming abrasive material.
Pleasant operating noise
- Thanks to mufflers on the discharge pipes, even with high suction power.
Cyclone-like pre-separation system
- Reduces costs thanks to filter protection and extended service life.
- Increases options for use.
Highly efficient IE2 motor for higher suction power
- With comparable rated input power, 5 % more suction power than conventional motors.
For the safe vacuuming of combustible dusts
- For installation in non-explosive areas.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Air flow (l/s/m³/h)||88 / 315|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||260 / 26|
|Container content (l)||40|
|Rated input power (kW)||3|
|Filter areas (m²)||1,75|
|Connection nominal diameter||ID 50|
|Accessory nominal diameter||ID 50 ID 40|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||62|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||131|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||137|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||855 x 715 x 1530|
- Accessories included in the scope of delivery, no
- Container emptying, Set-down trolley