Space-saving build-in units: the IVR-B 50/30 industrial vacuum with durable side channel blower and cartridge filter for (metal) shavings, chad and coarse dust.
The IVR-B 50/30 build-in unit (type Ringler) is a compact industrial vacuum with low construction height – ideal for direct installation in the metal and plastics processing industry. By focussing on the core elements of a vacuum cleaner, the machine benefits from particularly simple handling and maintenance. The durable side channel blower makes for continuous use without compromise, for example on production lines. Owing to the cartridge filter built into the device, the machine is ideal for vacuuming shavings, chad and coarse dust. Even the robust container made from varnished sheet steel has been specially manufactured with industrial use in mind. The noise stays at a comfortable level thanks to the integrated sound absorber.
Features and benefits
Optional castors increase mobility
- Using the optionally available castors allows mobile applications.
Large-area cartridge filters
- For professional use and long operating periods.
- Space-saving storage and trouble-free attachment between, onto or underneath production machinery.
- The compact size and powerful side channel blower enable various possible uses.
- Sound absorbers on the air outlet pipes make for a comfortable operating noise with high suction power.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Air flow rate (l/s/m³/h)||87,5 / 315|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||260 / 26|
|Container capacity (l)||50|
|Rated input power (kW)||3|
|Filter area (m²)||0,7|
|Nominal diameter of connection||ID / 50|
|Nominal diameter of accessory||ID / 50 / ID / 40|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||70|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||890 x 715 x 540|
- Accessories in scope of delivery, No