Robust middle-class industrial vacuum cleaner IVM 60/30 with durable side channel blower and large star filter in dust class M. Suitable for the removal of fine and coarse solid materials.
A durable side channel blower with three-phase operation, the large star filter in dust class M and the comfortable, manual filter cleaning with transmission are some of the key internal features of our middle-class industrial vacuum cleaner IVM 60/30. From the outside, the robust machine impresses with a resistant steel housing, acid-resistant stainless steel body and container, as well as large wheels for simple transport and safe mobility. The vacuum cleaner can be used almost universally in industrial environments for the removal of fine and coarse solid materials – also in three-shift operation if required.
Features and benefits
User-friendly machine handling
- Hose hook and accessory storage for simple storage and carrying.
- Integrated cable hook for secure cable storage.
- All hooks can be hung freely on the machine via a clip system.
Manual filter vibration for low operating costs
- Extends the service life of the continuous filter, thus reducing the maintenance effort.
- Comfortable: a transmission ensures constantly identical cleaning results.
- Longer filter downtime due to more frequent filter cleaning and metered power transmission to the filter.
Resilient and versatile
- Side channel blower with service life of over 20,000 hours for high suction power.
- Suitable for multiple shift operation.
Waste container with set-down mechanism
- For ergonomic emptying also with difficult suction material.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Air flow rate (l/s/m³/h)||68 / 244,8|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||286 / 28,6|
|Container capacity (l)||60|
|Rated input power / Amps (kW)||3|
|Filter area (m²)||2,2|
|Nominal diameter of connection||ID / 70|
|Nominal diameter of accessory||ID / 70 / ID / 50 / ID / 40|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||79|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||99|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||103,6|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1030 x 680 x 1650|
- Accessories in scope of delivery, No