IVR 40/30 Pf
The IVR 40/30 Pf industrial vacuum: with high-quality side channel blower and pocket filter. Ideal for long operating cycles and fine dust in the production area and around production machinery.
The IVR 40/30 Pf industrial vacuum includes a wear-free side channel blower and is therefore ideal for continuous use in the production industry. Reliable intake of fine dust is guaranteed thanks to the internally-strengthened pocket filter (dust filter class M) with large filter area (1.75 m²), effective filter cleaning, and cyclone pre-separation system. The collecting container features a convenient set-down mechanism. Operating volume is kept to a minimum thanks to the integrated sound absorber. The robust construction promises a long service life, even in the toughest of day-to-day industrial use.
Features and benefits
Robust material and a design suitable for industrial purposes
- Ideal for use in the metals processing industry.
- The material thickness of 1.25 mm and mostly welded connections ensure a long service life - even with abrasive suction waste.
Pleasant operating noise
- Sound absorbers on the air outlet pipes make for a comfortable operating noise with high suction power.
Cyclone-like pre-separation system
- Protects the filter and increases its working time. This saves on costs and increases versatility.
Highly efficient IE2 motor for higher suction power
- With a comparable input power, the efficient IE 2 motor delivers more suction power than traditional motors.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Air flow rate (l/s/m³/h)||88 / 315|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||260 / 26|
|Container capacity (l)||40|
|Rated input power / Amps (kW)||3|
|Filter area (m²)||1,75|
|Nominal diameter of connection||ID / 50|
|Nominal diameter of accessory||ID / 50 / ID / 40|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||68|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||128|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||137|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||890 x 670 x 1560|
- Accessories in scope of delivery, No