IVS 100/40 Lp
IVS 100/40 M Lp super-class industrial vacuum with 4 kW side channel blower for continuous use. The integrated Longopac disposal system enables the disposal of suction media with very little dust.
The smallest model from our range of super-class industrial vacuums with Longopac disposal system: the IVS 100/40 Lp for vacuuming solids such as large quantities of rubble and mineral dusts. Here, the waste is fed directly to the Longopac disposal bags and can then be removed virtually dust-free. The filter system with its large but – thanks to its 16 pleats – still highly compact star filter, is cleaned thoroughly by a horizontal filter shaker. Here, a special gearbox ensures consistent cleaning results, regardless of the amount of force applied by the user. With the reliable and efficient (IE2) three-phase motor and the powerful 4 kW side channel blower, the vacuum cleaner is also equipped for challenging tasks in continuous operation. Accessories can be accommodated so that they are safe for transportation and cannot be lost, while an optional remote control once again demonstrates the variety of equipment on the basic model.
Features and benefits
Optional remote control
- Optional radio remote control for machine operation from a distance of up to 30 m.
- Convenient, time-saving operation of the machine in a single forward movement.
- Optimal space utilisation: the vacuum cleaner can be stored in unused or safety areas.
Power-saving soft start
- Low starting current prevents power supply voltage dips.
- Low energy peaks ensure lower energy costs.
- Only low machine fuse protection necessary. (Up to 5.5 A,16 A fuse protection is sufficient.)
User-friendly machine handling
- Hose hook and accessory storage ensure fast tool access and tidy storage.
- Integrated cable hook for secure cable storage.
- All hooks can be hung freely on the machine via a clip system.
User-friendly set-down mechanism
- Easy and time-saving container removal directly on the handle.
- The practical container handle serves as an aid for pulling and pushing the machine to the emptying point.
- Large industrial rollers ensure maximum mobility even on uneven floors and under heavy load.
Horizontal operation of filter cleaning system
- The handle for manual filter cleaning is located at a convenient operating height and makes working comfortable.
- Regardless of the amount of force applied by the user, a gearbox ensures consistent cleaning results.
- Longer filter downtime due to more frequent filter cleaning and metered power transmission to the filter.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Air flow rate (l/s/m³/h)||61,1 / 220|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||175 / 17,5|
|Rated input power / Amps (kW)||4,2|
|Filter area (m²)||2,2|
|Nominal diameter of connection||ID / 70|
|Nominal diameter of accessory||ID / 70 / ID / 50|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||75|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||155|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||167,6|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1202 x 686 x 1465|
- Accessories in scope of delivery, No