Intuitive implement carrier MIC 35 with clever quick-change system, comfort cab with panoramic view, as well as an engine that significantly undercuts the STAGE V emissions limits.
Applications in urban environmental zones are possible with the MIC 35 implement carrier thanks to state-of-the-art diesel technology, common rail direct injection and particle filter. Its efficient 35 HP engine significantly undercuts the strict limits of the exhaust emissions standard STAGE V and impresses with economical efficiency. The MIC 35 has a clever overall concept that also impresses down to the last detail. The large comfort cab with panoramic view and clearly arranged operating elements, the tool-free access to all maintenance areas, as well as the various options for integrating implements, underline this claim. Front implements are easily mounted via the standardised coupling triangle, rear implements are installed without any stress by means of the quick-change system with hydraulic tilting frame. A multicoupler system for fast and drip-free connection of the hydraulics, as well as a 35 HP engine variant that complies with the STAGE IIIA exhaust emissions standard, are also available as optional equipment.
Features and benefits
Economical and environmentally friendly drive
- Common rail direct injection and particle filter lower the emission values below the exhaust emissions standard STAGE V.
- For applications in urban green zones.
- Lower fuel consumption protects the environment and lowers the operating costs.
Integrated quick-change system
- Mounting of front implements via standardised coupling triangle.
- Replacement of implements at the rear using quick-change system with hydraulic tilting frame.
- Optional multi-coupler system for fast and drip-free connection of hydraulics.
Maximum operating comfort
- Largest cab in its class (1.45 m³ air volume), 360° panoramic view, ergonomic and clearly arranged.
- Windows on both sides, lockable storage compartment, USB charging port, bottle holder.
Extremely easy to maintain
- The high-quality components make possible very long maintenance intervals of 500 or 1000 hours.
- Tool-free access to all maintenance-relevant components, e.g. via the swing-out motor cover.
- The cooler can be put in a defined maintenance position for cleaning.
|Drive||Three-cylinder diesel engine/Yanmar (DPF optional)|
|Drive – power (kW/hp)||26 / 35|
|Exhaust emissions standard||STAGE V ready|
|Fuel tank (l)||41|
|Working speed (km/h)||25|
|Permissible axle load, front (kg)||1750|
|Permissible axle load, rear (kg)||1750|
|Climbing ability (%)||25|
|Noise level (in cab) (dB(A))||73|
|Max. load (kg)||1100|
|Diesel particulate filter||1|
|Total permissible weight (kg)||2500|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||1374|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||1374|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||3750 x 1075 x 1980|
- Particle filter
- Air conditioning system
- Waste container, 800 l
- Flashing beacon
- Year-round use