Petrol-operated, 2.8 kW power rating, puncture-proof wheels and 15 litre tank: synchronous generator PGG 3/1 for up to 12 hours of work independent of external power sources at many job sites.
Compact, very mobile and at the same time powerful synchronous generator PGG 3/1 with 2.8 kW power rating for independent power supply, e.g. on construction sites, in agriculture or in municipal operations. The reliable 4-stroke petrol engine enables safe operation thanks to constant power and sophisticated safety technology with overload and oil shortage protection and also simple transport of the user-friendly machine thanks to puncture-proof wheels and a foldable push handle. The 2 AC earthed sockets are equipped with an automatic voltage regulator (AVR) and are therefore also suitable for the operation of sensitive electronic devices. With application periods of up to 12 hours (at full load 6.5 hours) with a 15 litre tank, entire working days can be easily covered.
Features and benefits
Extraordinary ease of use
- High mobility thanks to the foldable push handle and puncture-proof wheels.
- Electro start function for the convenient and quick start of the petrol engine.
Ultimate reliability and safety
- Powerful petrol engine for applications of min. 6.5 hours per tank filling.
- With overload and oil shortage protection as well as tubular steel frame for maximum safety.
- With automatic voltage regulator (AVR) for the operation of sensitive electronic devices.
|Number of current phases (Ph)||1|
|Rated performance (kW)||2,8|
|Max. performance (kW)||3|
|Cubic capacity (cm³)||208|
|Motor rating (kW/hp)||5,1 / 7|
|Tank capacity (l)||15|
|Runtime at 50% output (h)||12|
|Runtime at 100% output (h)||6,5|
|Weight (kg)||51,7 / 52 / 56,1|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||645 x 622 x 549|
- Operating state display
- DC output (12 V)
- Protection class IP 23
- Low oil and overload protection
- Fuel gauge
- Single phase socket type F (Schuko)
- Independent power source for municipalities, e.g. for vacuum cleaners
- Independent power source in construction, e.g. for angle grinders
- Independent power source in agriculture, e.g. high-pressure cleaners