With a power rating of 5 kW, the petrol-operated synchronous generator PGG 6/1 impresses with up to 10 hours of independent power supply in many commercial and municipal applications.
Driven by a powerful and reliable 4-stroke petrol engine (EU STAGE V), our synchronous generator PGG 6/1 with 5 kW guarantees an independent power supply on construction sites, in agriculture or in municipal areas. The large 25 litre tank allows long applications of up to 10 hours (at full power up to 6.5 hours), whereas a robust steel frame, puncture-proof wheels and a foldable push handle ensure maximum mobility also in tough conditions. Thanks to the 2 earthed sockets and 1 blue caravan socket (each AC, 1-phase) with automatic voltage regulator (AVR), the machine has adequate connection options for the operation of different tools and equipment. The sophisticated safety technology with overload and oil shortage protection reliably protects the user-friendly machine against damage.
Features and benefits
Extraordinary ease of use
- High mobility thanks to the foldable push handle and puncture-proof wheels.
- Electro start function for the convenient and quick start of the petrol engine.
Ultimate reliability and safety
- Powerful petrol engine for applications of min. 6.5 hours per tank filling.
- With overload and oil shortage protection as well as tubular steel frame for maximum safety.
- With automatic voltage regulator (AVR) for the operation of sensitive electronic devices.
|Number of current phases (Ph)||1|
|Rated performance (kW)||5|
|Max. performance (kW)||5,5|
|Cubic capacity (cm³)||390|
|Motor rating (kW/hp)||9,5 / 13|
|Tank capacity (l)||25|
|Runtime at 50% output (h)||10|
|Runtime at 100% output (h)||6,5|
|Weight (kg)||84,7 / 85 / 92,4|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||743 x 713 x 670|
- Operating state display
- DC output (12 V)
- Protection class IP 23
- Low oil and overload protection
- Fuel gauge
- Single phase socket type F (Schuko)
- one-phase CEE socket (16 A)
- Independent power source for municipalities, e.g. for vacuum cleaners
- Independent power source in construction, e.g. for angle grinders
- Independent power source in agriculture, e.g. high-pressure cleaners