Powerful synchronous generator PGG 8/3 with 7 kW. For the independent power supply with AC and three-phase current on construction sites, in agriculture or in the municipal environment.
Whether for commercial or municipal applications: a power source is often not guaranteed on site. This problem is quickly solved with our powerful, petrol-operated synchronous generator PGG 8/3. Thanks to puncture-proof wheels and a foldable push handle, it is easy to transport and manoeuvre on the spot. The 25 litre tank ensures long applications of up to 7 hours (at full power up to 5.5 hours), the reliable 4-stroke petrol engine (EU STAGE V) ensures a constant power rating of 7 kW. With 2 earthed sockets (AC) and a red 400 V socket (three-phase current), it offers ample connection options for your equipment. The automatic voltage regulator (AVR) also makes possible the operation of sensitive electronic devices. Useful equipment details, such as overload and oil shortage protection, as well as a robust tubular steel frame, reliably protect users and the machine against any risks or damage.
Features and benefits
Extraordinary ease of use
- High mobility thanks to the foldable push handle and puncture-proof wheels.
- Electro start function for the convenient and quick start of the petrol engine.
Ultimate reliability and safety
- Powerful petrol engine for applications of min. 5.5 hours per tank filling.
- With overload and oil shortage protection as well as tubular steel frame for maximum safety.
- With automatic voltage regulator (AVR) for the operation of sensitive electronic devices.
|Number of current phases (Ph)||3|
|Rated performance (kW)||2|
|Rated performance (three-phase current) (kW)||7|
|Max. performance (kW)||2,5|
|Max. performance (three-phase current) (kW)||7,5|
|Cubic capacity (cm³)||440|
|Motor rating (kW/hp)||11,7 / 16|
|Tank capacity (l)||25|
|Runtime at 50% output (h)||7|
|Runtime at 100% output (h)||5,5|
|Weight (kg)||89,7 / 90 / 97,4|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||743 x 713 x 670|
- Operating state display
- DC output (12 V)
- Protection class IP 23
- Low oil and overload protection
- Fuel gauge
- Single phase socket type F (Schuko)
- Three-phase socket CEE (16 A)
- Independent power source for municipalities, e.g. for vacuum cleaners
- Independent power source in construction, e.g. for angle grinders
- Independent power source in agriculture, e.g. high-pressure cleaners