Wet and dry vacuum cleaner NT 65/2 Tact²
The Kärcher Tact² systems are ever popular as specialist systems and as all-rounders thanks to their high level of mobility and excellent performance, their solid construction and their wide range of practical design features. The NT 65/2 Tact² is supplied with the entire antistatic package as standard. The system tackles even large amounts of fine dust.
Kärcher presents the Tact² – its new top-of-the-range professional wet and dry vacuum cleaner. This extension of the popular Tact system range achieves the highest ever productivity yet, with its automatic clean filter system. With its two motors, the Tact² boasts consistently high suction power, and with its enhanced filter life, you can virtually forget about having to change the filter. Kärcher NT vacuums with Tact² are complete systems that are not only excellent at removing large amounts of fine dust but can also tackle dirt, debris and water. The various options in this vacuum range means that it can provide the ideal solution, whatever the application and wherever consistently high suction power is needed – whether on building sites, in the food sector, the automotive industry or in industry in general.
Features and benefits
Easy to transport
- Adjustable push handle and large wheels make transport easy even on uneven surfaces.
Intelligent accessory storage
- For example, the floor nozzle can be quickly fixed any way round.
Automatic Filter Cleaning System Tact²
- The flat pleated filter can be removed from the clean side; it is divided into two halves, which are cleaned alternately by targeted blasts of air.
- Fine dusts cannot block the filter. A constant high air flow is maintained.
Secure and close to hand
- Tools can be stored in the on-board practical storage area, including small parts and bottles.
|Air flow rate (l/s)||2 x 74|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||254 / 25,4|
|Container capacity (l)||65|
|Max. rated input power (W)||max. 2760|
|Standard nominal width||ID / 40|
|Cable length (m)||10|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||73|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||24,5|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 - 60|
|Voltage (V)||220 - 240|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||575 x 490 x 880|
- Suction hose, 4 m
- Suction pipe, 2 piece(s), 0.5 m
- Filter bag, Paper
- Wet and dry floor nozzle, 360 mm
- Crevice nozzle
- Drain hose (oil-resistant)
- Automatic switch-off at max. filling quantity
- Antistatic system
- Eco filter system
- Flat pleated filter, Paper
- Filter cleaning, Tact filter cleaning systemTact filter cleaning system
- Sturdy bumper
- Push handle
- Safety class, I
- Steering roller stop
- Maintenance-free suction turbines, 2 piece(s)