SB VC self-service vacuum: impresses with constantly high suction power (thanks to Tact automatic filter cleaning), hose recovery with fibreglass pole and optimised ergonomic suction nozzle.
Developed as standard for the highest demands when it comes to suction power, convenience and design, our SB VC also offers a wide range of individual configuration options. So you get a machine that is tailor-made and perfectly adapted to your site from day one. First choose whether you prefer a single or two-bay version, whether you want a specific colour and whether additional soundproofing might be useful. Then decide which payment system is most suitable. We offer you an electronic coin acceptor, which accepts different coins and tokens, a mechanical coin acceptor, or you can instead simply have a start button – for example, if the machine is for cleaning your own fleet. Additional options: a three-key system (separate keys for coin cassette, electronics system and doors) and a remaining time display in seconds. A version with Ec motor is also available and the machine can be connected to Kärcher Fleet, our cloud-based fleet management system.
Features and benefits
Tact automatic filter cleaning system
- Suction power remains at a consistently high level.
- Extends the life of the filter and turbine.
- Extended intervals for filter cleaning and replacement save time and reduce costs.
Large filter area
- 50% larger filter area than comparable machines.
- Small, compact construction style.
- Quick and easy filter replacement.
Ergonomic rubbish bin with a large volume
- Volumes can be used fully.
- Extended intervals for emptying the rubbish bin.
- Easy to empty.
Hose recovery with fibreglass pole
- Effectively minimises floor contact of the hose.
- Protects the hose.
- Prevents dirt from being carried into the vehicle.
Simple suction hose replacement
- Low effort saves on time and costs.
Optimised, ergonomic suction nozzle
- Excellent cleaning results, both on surfaces and edges and gaps.
- Special surface structure around the handle.
- Efficient vacuuming for high customer satisfaction.
|Air flow rate (l/s)||74|
|Connection load (kW)||1,38|
|Container capacity (l)||36|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||60|
|Number of current phases (Ph)||1|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 / 60|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm//mm)||600 / 850 / 2200|
- Self-service vacuum for manual vehicle interior cleaning