SB VC 2
Dual workstation SB vacuum cleaner SB VC 2: impresses with consistently high suction power thanks to Tact automatic filter cleaning, hose recovery with fibreglass rod and ergonomic suction nozzle.
Available as a custom-made version for your site, our dual workstation SB vacuum cleaner SB VC 2 boasts excellent performance values, along with comfortable handling and a trend-setting design. The Tact automatic filter cleaning system ensures maximum suction power at all times; the innovative hose recovery with fibreglass rod minimises contact between the floor and the hose, and the optimised ergonomic suction nozzle produces optimum cleaning results on both surfaces as well as in hard-to-reach places inside vehicles. Just as the colour scheme of the machine can be chosen, so too can its starting system. It is entirely up to you, and depending on your requirements, whether you opt for an electronic coin acceptor, which can work with several different types of coins and tokens, or a mechanical version. You can, of course, also select neither of these and simply choose a start button – this version is useful if you use the machine to clean your own vehicle fleet. It is also possible to select the two-key system with separate keys for the control unit and the vacuuming unit.
Features and benefits
Tact automatic filter cleaning system
- Suction power remains at a consistently high level.
- Extends the life of the filter and turbine.
- Extended intervals for filter cleaning and replacement save time and reduce costs.
Large filter area
- 50% larger filter area than comparable machines.
- Small, compact construction style.
- Quick and easy filter replacement.
Ergonomic rubbish bin with large volume
- Volumes can be used fully.
- Extended intervals for emptying the rubbish bin.
- Easy to empty.
Hose recovery with fibreglass pole
- Effectively minimises floor contact of the hose.
- Protects the hose.
- Prevents dirt from being carried into the vehicle.
Simple suction hose replacement
- Low effort saves on time and costs.
Optimised, ergonomic suction nozzle
- Excellent cleaning results, both on surfaces and edges and gaps.
- Special surface structure around the handle.
- Efficient vacuuming for high customer satisfaction.
|Air flow rate (l/s)||2 x 74|
|Connection load (kW)||2 x 1,38|
|Container capacity (l)||2 x 36|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||63|
|Number of current phases (Ph)||1|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 / 60|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1220 x 595 x 2200|
- Self-service vacuum for manual vehicle interior cleaning