High pressure washer HD 9/20-4 Classic
Most powerful high-pressure cleaner of the HD Classic Range: HD 9/20-4 Classic with 900 l/h water flow, three-phase drive and crankshaft pump with ceramic piston. For long service intervals.
The HD 9/20-4 Classic high-pressure cleaner is the most high-performance model in the HD Classic range. The machine operates with three-phase current, features an impressive 900 l/h water flow, and is synonymous with high durability. All components are designed for continuous use. The intuitive operation, compact dimensions and low weight guarantee comfortable handling. The high-pressure cleaner offers ample on-board storage for the nozzle, lance and other accessories. The HD 9/20-4 Classic is also impressive in terms of efficiency: reduced cleaning times ensure a plus for profit. Service-friendliness is an additional bonus. The machine features easy access to all relevant machines parts.
Features and benefits
Durable and robust
- Extra large crankshafts and connecting rods with robust ball bearings.
- Ceramic pistons for reduced wear and tear.
- High performance sealing packages for longer working times.
Especially easy to maintain
- Wide-opening machine cover for easy access to all service and maintenance-relevant components.
- Large water fine filter for optimal protection of the pump.
- Integrated nozzle storage.
Improved cleaning performance
- Patented Kärcher power flat jet nozzles: up to 40 percent more impact force than conventional nozzles.
- High area coverage and thorough dirt removal.
- Large wheels and ergonomic push handle ensure optimal turning manoeuvrability and easy handling.
- The foldable push handle enables space-saving storage.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||520 - 900|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||70 / 200 / 7 / 20|
|Max. pressure (bar)||240|
|Connection load (kW)||6,9|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||709 x 469 x 1000|
- Spray gun, standard
- High-pressure hose, 10 m
- Spray lance, 600 mm
- Power nozzle
- Anti-twist system (AVS)
- Pressure cut-off
- Crankshaft pump with ceramic pistons
- Vehicle cleaning
- Cleaning of outside areas
- Workshop cleaning
- Service station cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning