IVR 40/15 Sc
The IVR 40/15 Pf: an industrial vacuum for long operating cycles. Vacuums fine dust in production areas and around machines. With high-quality side channel blower and pocket filter.
With its wear-free side channel blower, the IVR 40/15 Pf is designed for tough continuous use in the production industry. An internally strengthened pocket filter (dust filter class M) impresses with its large filter area (1.75 m²), effective filter cleaning and cyclone pre-separation system. This allows fine dust to be vacuumed safely. The collecting container is connected to the vacuum cleaner with a practical set-down mechanism. The noise is reduced to a comfortable level thanks to the integrated sound absorber. Thanks to its robust construction, the industrial vacuum impresses with its long service life and can withstand even the hardest industrial use in a professional manner.
Features and benefits
Robust material and a design suitable for industrial purposes
- Ideal for use in the metals processing industry.
Pleasant operating noise
- Sound absorbers on the air outlet pipes make for a comfortable operating noise with high suction power.
Cyclone-like pre-separation system
- Protects the filter and increases its working time. This saves on costs and increases versatility.
Highly efficient IE2 motor for higher suction power
- With a comparable input power, the efficient IE 2 motor delivers more suction power than traditional motors.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Air flow rate (l/s/m³/h)||58 / 210|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||200 / 20|
|Container capacity (l)||40|
|Rated input power / Amps (kW)||1,5|
|Filter area (m²)||1,75|
|Nominal diameter of connection||ID / 50|
|Nominal diameter of accessory||ID / 50 / ID / 40|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||57|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||113|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||121|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||890 x 670 x 1560|
- Accessories in scope of delivery, No