Terms and Conditions of participation
"KÄRCHER CHALLENGE: Make Impossible Cleaning Possible" contest
1. The Promoter is Karcher Cleaning Systems Sdn Bhd (company no. 443599-P) [hereby known as ‘KÄRCHER' ] whose office is at No. 5, Jalan Perintis U1/52, Kawasan Perindustrian Temasya, Glenmarie, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.
2. The contest is open to residents of Malaysia aged 18 years and above except for employees of KÄRCHER and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the contest.
3. The contest will be conducted at the location(s) and timing(s) to be set and disclosed at the Promoter’s discretion [hereby known as ‘ground event(s)’].
4. The entrant must be following https://www.facebook.com/karcher.my/ in order to enter.
5. MINI KÄRCHER CHALLENGE does not require any purchase whereas KÄRCHER CHALLENGE would require purchase of any Promoter’s product(s) between the period of 1st May to 11th July 2018 as entry qualification.
6. By entering this contest, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. Route to entry for the contest and details of how to enter are via www.kaercher.com/my/mission-impossible/karcher-challenge.
8. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
9. Closing date(s) for entry will be as announced by the Promoter who has the discretion to extend at anytime. After the final closing date(s) as determined by the Promoter at its discretion, no further entries to the contest will be permitted.
10. The Promoter is not responsible for entries not received for whatsoever reason.
11. Selected entrants will be notified by phone call/whatsapp or email or social media posting or letter or any other channel (as deemed fit by the Promoter) within 7 days of the ground event(s). If the selected entrants cannot be contacted within 24 hours of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the selected entrants as participants.
12. Winners will be chosen as a result of the tasks to be completed by the selected entrants during the ground event(s) and according to the rules to be set and determined by the Promoter from time to time.
13. The Promoter‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the contest will be entered into.
14. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant due to any reason whatsoever.
15. The prizes are as determined and/or announced by the Promoter. The prizes are not transferable and subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value or cancel the same without giving notice.
16. The Promoter will notify the winners when and where the prizes can be collected or delivered (where applicable).
17. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions or to cancel the contest without notice in the event of force majeure including but not limited to a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the contest therein will be effective immediately upon posting at the Promoter’s webpage.
19. The contest and these terms and conditions will be governed by Malaysian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
20. By registering, entrants agree to the usage of their personal data including but not limited to name and image in any publicity material and/or for the purpose of marketing and/or sale activities as deemed fit by the Promoter.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to KÄRCHER and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the following Personal Data Protection Act Policy.