PressurePro Solar Cleaner RM 99, 20 l
Highly efficient, gentle and biodegradable cleaning agent for residue-free, streak-free cleaning of solar and photovoltaic systems. Prevents the formation of limescale. For all water hardness levels. For removing stubborn bird droppings, pollen, rust and dust. Also suitable for aluminium frames.
|Packaging size (l)||20|
- Winner of the Pulire Innovation Award 2013
- For removing stubborn and greasy dirt
- Avoidance of limescale at all water hardness levels, even without switching using water softening systems
- Residue-free, streak-free, drying cleaning
- Reduced subsequent soiling
- No damage to the solar and photovoltaic modules, as well as the glass and plastic coatings, anodised and normal aluminium frame
- Gentle surface treatment thanks to improved sliding characteristics of the cleaning brushes
- DLG-tested (Deutsche Landwirtschafts-Gesellschaft e.V.)
- Very efficient
- non-hazardous classification
- Harmless draining into the sewerage system, which is connected to the municipal sewerage treatment plant
- Easily biodegradable (in accordance with OECD Directive)
Warnings and safety recommendations according to EC Directives
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P264 Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P305 + P351 + P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337 + P313 If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- Solar and photovoltaic systems