Scrubber drier BD 60/95 RS Bp (gel)
Step-on scrubber dryer with Aqua-Mizer system, maintenance-free gel batteries and 60 to 75 cm working width. User-friendly, high-tech and manoeuvrable for excellent cleaning results.
Less water, less detergent and up to 50% longer use - the patented Aqua-Mizer system makes it possible. The compact BD 60/95 RS Bp step-on scrubber dryer with maintenance-free gel batteries and 60 to 75 cm working width has the manoeuvrability of a walk-behind scrubber dryer and the speed of a ride-on machine. With a small turning circle of about 130 cm, it easy to use also in awkwardly shaped rooms. The machine is ready to use at the touch of button. The brush head, squeegee and water supply are activated. The brush contact pressure and water quantity can be adjusted to suit different types of surfaces. The brushes can be changed without tools. The flexibly mounted squeegee ensures that the dirty water is removed also in tight corners and floors are immediately clean, dry and safe for traffic. A separate coarse dirt filter prevents the dirty water hose from becoming blocked. A cart with a second battery pack is available as an option to extend the use of the machine - the batteries can then be changed quickly and easily.
Features and benefits
Two disc brushes
- Patented Aqua-Mizer system for reduced water and cleaning agent consumption.
- Up to 30% longer work intervals.
- Automatic lifting/lowering of the brush head and vacuum bar.
- The ergonomic standing position improves the overall view and safety.
- Very small turning radius of 1.3 m for perfect manoeuvrability in confined spaces.
High standing position
- For better visibility and increased safety.
- Clear view allows safe and faster speed. For improved protection of persons, machine, furniture and walls.
Easy rotary switch
- Automatically starts the brush head, vacuum bar and water flow.
- Saves time, energy, water and cleaning agent while providing longer running period.
Optional battery cart
- For quick battery replacement and longer work intervals.
- For greater area coverage.
Integrated sweeping mechanism
- No sweeping prior to wet cleaning. The integrated sweeping unit eliminates dirt cleanly and reliably.
- Full view from 30 cm in front of the vehicle. For predictive cleaning.
Patented Aqua-Mizer system
- For reduced water consumption, increased tank capacity and up to 30% longer use.
|Brush working width (mm)||600|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||830|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||95 / 95|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||3300|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||2475|
|Brush speed (rpm)||280|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||40|
|Battery voltage (V)||36|
|Rated input power / Amps (W)||1800|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||68|
|Traction motor (W)||560|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||256|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1330 x 690 x 1285|
- Disc brush
- Sack-in tank construction style
- Squeegees, curved
- Traction driveTraction drive
- Automatic water stop
- Battery type, Maintenance-free