Scrubber drier BD 530 Bp
Walk-behind, battery-powered scrubber drier with disc engineering for deep cleaning and maintenance cleaning with an area performance of up to 1,840 m²/h.
Compact and powerful. The BD 530 Bp offers excellent value for money. Easy handling and servicing is reflected in the classic design. The machine is very easy to service, as all assemblies are easily accessible.
Features and benefits
Battery and built-in charger included
- Completely maintenance free; no chance of leakages; large capacity of 105 Ah for extra long run time.
- Easy charging at any standard power outlet.
- Mains-independent use with no cable trip hazard.
Tank-in-tank construction style
- Compact dimensions, long work intervals.
- Excellent insulation for the motors thanks to the lagging onboth tanks.
Disc head version
- For smooth floors or sensitive surfaces.
- Includes red medium-hard disc brush.
- Pads and pad drive boards are also available.
Easy to change
- Disc brushes and pad drive boards are easy to change.
- Thanks to a specially developed support, the disc can be changed in a matter of seconds.
- For use, simply turn the disc and the brushes or the pad sit securely.
Ease of use
- Self-explanatory symbols and a clearly-arranged operating field for easy comprehension and increased productivity.
- Very short training period.
- A small number of control elements make the machine easier to use.
- For maximum mobility.
- Easy to manoeuver thanks to its large push handle.
Easy to maintain
- Very large opening with smooth surfaces on the dirty water tank for extra simple cleaning.
- All components are easy to access.
Flexible possible applications
- Disc brushes available in different levels of hardness: soft, medium and hard.
- Pad drive board and pads available in different levels of hardness.
- Extensive range of accessories for a wide range of applications.
|Brush working width (mm)||460|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||850|
|Rated input power / Amps (W)||1100|
|Battery voltage (V)||24|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||40 / 40|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||27|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||1840|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||1270|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||70|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||60|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1250 x 560 x 1070|