Single-disc machine BDS 43/180 C
Very robust and powerful single disc machine with maintenance-free planet carrier for virtually all cleaning tasks in contract cleaning.
The robust single disc machine BDS 43/180 C with maintenance-free, all-metal planet carrier and powerful 1400 W motor is ideal for thorough cleaning of hard and resilient floors and textile coverings, as well as for sanding parquet floors. With a working width of 430 mm, the machine can be used for most applications in contract cleaning. Outstanding value for money.
Features and benefits
Very low deck
- For cleaning under furniture and radiators.
- Extremely robust and durable design.
- High torque for efficient working.
Metal planetary gear drive
- Quiet, durable and maintenance-free
- It can also be used in extremely noise-sensitive areas (such as hotels, hospitals or offices).
Extensive range of accessories
- Accessories tailored to the application case, such as a tank, brushes in different degrees of hardness, pad drive board, different pads, microfibre pad, diamond pads, etc.
- Systematic cleaning: ideal accessories for every application.
|Working width (mm)||432|
|Working height (mm)||90|
|Brush working width (mm)||432|
|Rated input power (W)||1400|
|Brush speed (rpm)||180|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||61|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||43|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||660 x 430 x 1180|
- Mains operation
- Tank, optional, 10 l