IV 100/55 M B1 (Z22)
The IV 60/30 is a very robust industrial vacuum cleaner. The construction type and the various accessories available make it highly mobile, being used in different sites of the factory and practical for different cleaning tasks. It is driven by a durable side channel turbine. Due to the construction of the motor, this vacuum cleaner is used for continuous duty. It will be operated with 400 V, 50 Hz. Depending on the operation, container (dry) part-no. 6.394-523.0 or container (wet) part-no. 6.394-528.0 need to be ordered separately.
The IV 60/30 is a very robust industrial vacuum cleaner. The construction type and the various accessories available make it highly mobile, being used in different sites of the factory and practical for different cleaning tasks. The model is intended to be used for continuous duty (3-shift-operation) because of its motor type embedded in it. The side channel turbine creates a high suction power. The "easy-empty" drop bin fitted with wheels facilitates easy transportation of the vacuumed material. The two castors with built-in brakes ensure a good stability even when the machine is placed on slopes. The cyclone pre-separator is a standard feature and it pre-separates large amounts of dust before they can get into the filter area. As a result the life-time of the filter is considerably expanded. A main filter with a very large filter surface and a high dust absorption rate (material dust class M approved) ensures long operating periods with no interruption. A manual, external filter cleaning device, guarantees long operating periods and ensures a long life-time of the filter. The accessory support placed at the front side of the machine allows a comfortable storage of the entire suction accessory set. In the additional accessory basket can be stored the small nozzles and tools. The cable hook is a convenient cable storage during work and transport duties.
Features and benefits
Convenient storage area for accessories on the machine's chassis
- Large accessory basket on the machine chassis offers a convenient storage space for nozzles, bends and other parts.
Manual filter vibration for low operating costs
- The manual filter vibration increases the working time of the permanent filter, thereby reducing the maintenance required.
Resilient and versatile
- The extensive accessory line provides for ergonomic and economical cleaning solutions for numerous applications.
Waste container with set-down mechanism
- The waste container with set-down mechanism ensures ergonomic emptying, even when the vacuumed waste is heavy.
|Rated input power during operation (kW)||max. 6|
|Air flow rate (l/s/m³/h)||139 / 500|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||280 / 28|
|Container capacity (l)||100|
|Filter area (m²)||2.3|
|Main filter dust class||M|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||79|
|Nominal diameter of connection||ID / 60|
|Nominal diameter of accessory||ID / 60 / ID / 50|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1220 x 670 x 1530|
- Accessories in scope of delivery, No
- Container in scope of delivery, no
- Container for dry applications, 6.394-823.0
- Container material, Metal
- Dust class, M
- Type, Z22
- Filter cleaning, Manual
- Container emptying, Set-down trolley