IV 100/75 M B1 (Z22)
The IV 100/75 M B1 is a very robust industrial vacuum cleaner, which addresses the needs of different target groups. This vacuum was especially developed to handle dusts of the dust explosion classes ST 1, ST 2 and ST 3 in the zone 22. The vacuum can be moved around, on flat surfaces by one person, without any effort. Due to the construction of the motor, this vacuum cleaner is used for continuous duty. It will be operated with 400 V, 50 Hz. For operation the container (dry) part-no. 6.394-527.0 need to be ordered separately.
The IV 100/75 M B1 is an extremely robust industrial vacuum cleaner, which addresses the needs of different target groups. This vacuum was especially developed to handle dusts of the dust explosion classes ST 1, ST 2 and ST 3 in the zone 22. It needs several people or a fork lift, when moved within the factory. It combines high suction power with the possibility of being exploited by more than one user. The construction type and the various accessories available make it practical for different cleaning tasks. The model is recommended to be used for continuous duty (3-shift-operation) because of the motor type embedded in it. The side channel turbine creates a high suction power and is protected by a safety valve against motor overheating. Due to the type of construction and the size of the machine this vacuum cleaner is usually sold for one special site, sometimes for more than one user, and remains usually for a longer period on one working site. The "easy-empty" drop bin fitted with wheels facilitates easy transportation of the vacuumed material. The cyclone pre-separator is a standard feature and it pre-separates large amounts of dust before they can get into the filter area. As a result the life-time of the filter is considerably expanded. A main filter with a very large filter surface and a high dust absorption rate (material dust class M approved) ensures long operating periods with no interruption. A manual, external filter cleaning device, guarantees long operating periods and ensures a long life-time of the filter. On the storage area, situated, above the motor, can be placed the nozzles and tools. This storage area is also a convenient cable storage during work and transport duties.
Features and benefits
- Types M B1 and H B1 are ideal for basic and maintenance cleaning in health-endangering dust and potentially explosive atmospheres in zone 22 and for applications with increased hygiene requirements.
Safety vacuum systems
- As well as being suitable for use in potentially explosive atmospheres (zone 22), the super-class safety vacuums meet the requirements of dust class M. The IV 100/55 B1 meets the requirements of dust class H.
Maintenance-free direct drive
- The direct drive guarantees the highest reliability and efficiency. Thanks to its long service life, it is also suitable for multiple shift operation.
Manual filter cleaning
- The manual filter vibration increases the working time of the permanent filter, thereby reducing the maintenance required.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Air flow rate (l/s/m³/h)||153 / 550|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||330 / 33|
|Container capacity (l)||100|
|Rated input power / Amps (kW)||max. 7.5|
|Filter area (m²)||4.3|
|Nominal diameter of connection||ID / 60|
|Nominal diameter of accessory||ID / 60|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||72|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1280 x 690 x 1820|
- Accessories in scope of delivery, No
- Matching container (dry), 6.394-823.0