IV 60/27-1 M B1 (Z22)
The IV 60/27- 1 M B1 is a very robust industrial vacuum cleaner, especially developed to handle dusts of the dust explosion classes ST1, ST2 and ST3 in the zone 22. The construction type and the various accesories available make it highly mobile, being used in different sites of the factory and practical for different cleaning tasks. It is driven by a durable side channel turbine. Due to the construction of the motor, this vacuum cleaner is used for continuous duty. It will be operated with 230 V, 50 Hz. For operation the container (dry) part-no. 6.394-523.0 need to be ordered separately.
The IV 60/27-1 M B1 is a very robust industrial vacuum cleaner, especially developed to handle dusts of the dust explosion classes ST1, ST2 and ST3 in the zone 22. The construction type and the various accesories available make it highly mobile, being used in different sites of the factory and practical for different cleaning tasks. The model is intended to be used for continuous duty (3-shift-operation) because of the motor type embedded in it. The side channel turbine creates a high suction power. The "easy-empty" drop bin fitted with wheels facilitates the transportation of the vacuumed material. The two castors with built-in brakes ensure a good stability, even when the machine is placed on slopes. The cyclone pre-separator is a standard feature and pre-separates large amounts of dust before they can get into the filter area. As a result, the life-time of the filter is expanded considerably. A main filter with a large filter surface and a high dust absorption rate (material dust class M approved) ensures long operating periods with no interruption. A manual, external filter cleaning device, guarantees long operating periods and ensures a long life-time of the filter. The accessory support placed at the front side of the machine allows a comfortable storage of the entire suction accessory set. In the additional accessory basket, can be stored the small nozzles and tools. The cable hook is a convenient cable storage during work and transport duties.
Features and benefits
Resilient and versatile
- Thanks to the long service life of the side channel blower, the IV 60/27-1 M B1 and IV 60/30 M B1 are also suitable for stationary use in multiple shift operation. The extensive accessory line provides for ergonomic and economical cleaning solutions for numerous applications.
Approved for dust classes M and B1 (Z22)
- IV 60/27-1 M B1 and IV 60/30 M B1 safety vacuums are suitable for class M hazardous dusts and for use in atmospheres of classes ST 1, ST 2 and ST 3 in zone 22.
Maintenance-free direct drive
- The direct drive guarantees the highest reliability and efficiency. Thanks to its long service life, it is also suitable for multiple shift operation.
Convenient storage area for accessories on the machine's chassis
- Large accessory basket on the machine chassis offers a convenient storage space for nozzles, bends and other parts.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 220 / 240 / 50|
|Air flow rate (l/s/m³/h)||65 / 234|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||240 / 24|
|Container capacity (l)||60|
|Rated input power / Amps (kW)||max. 2.7|
|Filter area (m²)||1.8|
|Nominal diameter of connection||ID / 50|
|Nominal diameter of accessory||ID / 50|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||71|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||920 x 640 x 1820|
- Accessories in scope of delivery, No
- Matching container (dry), 6.394-821.0