Scrubber drier B 200 R + R 90
Battery-operated B 200 R + R 90 ride-on scrubber drier. With a 200-litre tank, more efficient roller technology, 90 cm working width and the FACT system for regulation of the brush speed.
Simple to operate thanks to the EASY Operation system, large colour display and colour-coded operating elements: Our ride-on scrubber dryer B 200 R + R 90 with 90 cm working width, proven roller brush technique and 3-stage control of the brush speed (Fact). The battery-powered, compact and very economical machine thanks to eco!efficiency mode impresses during interior cleaning on areas between 2500 and 7000 m². With the innovative KIK key system operating errors by unauthorised individuals are effectively ruled out, whereas a large and clearly arranged colour display simplifies the selection of the cleaning modes. With the Auto Fill function for simple and time-saving filling of the 200 litre fresh water tank, the patented tank rinsing system for hygienic rinsing of the dirty water tank and the Dose cleaning agent dosing system, which guarantees uniform and precise dosing of the cleaning agent, several comfort functions can also be optionally selected. Also possible: Connection of the machine to Kärcher Fleet, the web-based fleet management system.
Features and benefits
Robust squeegee made from die-cast aluminium
- With tear-resistant, long-lasting Linatex® suction lips for excellent vacuuming results.
- Fast and simple replacement of the suction lips.
- Swerves upon wall contact, thus avoiding damage.
Roller brush head with integrated sweeping unit
- Made from die-cast aluminium with large bumper wheels.
- Saves time with integrated pre-sweeping of coarse dirt.
- Very smooth running and quiet operation for application in noise-sensitive areas.
Innovative KIK system
- Greater protection from incorrect operation.
- Lower service costs.
- Optimum matching to the individual cleaning tasks without overwhelming the user.
Energy-saving eco!efficiency mode
- Reduced power consumption.
- 40% longer runtime per battery charge.
- Even quieter and therefore ideal for noise-sensitive areas (daytime cleaning, hospitals, hotels, etc.).
Auto Fill (optional)
- Automatic fresh water tank filling.
- Connect the fresh water hose and the filling process stops automatically when the tank is full.
Choice of four batteries
- Both maintenance-free and low-maintenance batteries with 36 V/180 Ah or 240 Ah are available.
Large, colour display
- Clearly arranged display of the current programme.
- Quick and easy changes to settings possible.
Patented tank rinsing system (optional)
- Easy cleaning of the waste water tank.
- Water savings of up to 70% in comparison with cleaning using a standard water hose.
- Improved hygiene.
- No separate battery charger necessary.
- Convenient and easy handling.
- Can be used with various battery types.
Optional cleaning agent dosing (Dose)
- Saves on cleaning agent.
- Precise and uniform dosing (can be set from 0 to 3%).
- Cleaning agent can be changed without emptying the fresh water tank.
|Working width of brushes (mm)||900|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||1180|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||200 / 200|
|Theoretical area performance (m²/h)||5400|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||3800|
|Brush rotational speed (rpm)||600 - 1300|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||505|
|Battery runtime (h)||max. 5|
|Battery run time (h)||max. 5|
|Rated input power (W)||2600|
|Traction motor (W)||600|
|Waste container (l)||9|
|Current type (V)||36|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||475|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1860 x 910 x 1410|
- Roller brush
- Powerful traction drive
- Battery and built-in charger included
- Automatic water stop
- Integrated sweeper
- Sweeping function
- Solenoid valve
- 2-tank system
- For use in production areas, such as factory floors.
- Also ideally suited to logistics operations, for example to clean warehouses.
- For fast and efficient basic and maintenance cleaning in shopping centres.
- Multi-storey car parks