Scrubber drier BD 90/160 R Classic Bp
Simple to operate, user-friendly and very reliable: Our new scrubber drier BD 90/160 R Classic Bp provides high functionality with an optimum price/performance ratio.
Specially developed for the Asian market, our new battery powered scrubber drier BD 90/160 R Classic Bp convinces with a superb price/performance ratio. With a tank capacity of 160 l, a large battery compartment for 300 Ah batteries and a 90 cm working width, the machine is ideal for cleaning large areas - and 80 kg brush pressure and 700 watts suction power guarantee outstanding cleaning results. In addition, the BD 90/160 R Classic Bp is equipped with our innovative KIK system to protect against incorrect operation. During operation anti-skid wheels guarantee safe driving, while integrated LED and warning lights increase safety for users and in the surrounding area. After operation an automatic, electronic parking brake, as well as the automatic lifting of the brush head and the squeegee, ensure safe downtimes that are gentle on components. Tried-and-tested components guarantee minimal maintenance effort and low service costs.
Features and benefits
Large battery compartment to hold a 300 Ah batteryEnables uninterrupted work for up to 6 hours. High cleaning performance per battery charge. Maximum productivity.
High suction power (700 watts)Reduces residual water on cleaned areas. High suction power for dry floors. Minimises the risk of slipping on recently cleaned areas.
Anti-skid wheelsPrevents slipping on wet floors. Increases safety for the user. High reliability.
Ergonomic design, designed for the Asian market
- Steering wheel and seat can be adapted to the user.
- Maximum flexibility.
- High working comfort.
Innovative KIK system
- Great protection against operating errors.
- Prevents unauthorised use.
- Adjustable cleaning tasks without increasing the complexity for the operator.
D90 brush head comes as standard
- Brush head with 90 cm working width for large area performances.
- 80 kg brush pressure for excellent cleaning results.
- High cleaning efficiency.
Equipped with standard squeegee adapter.
- Suitable for straight, curve and V squeegees depending on requirements.
- Easy maintenance thanks to tried-and-tested components.
- Low service costs.
With LED daytime running light
- Also improve vision in the dark.
- Increases visibility during the day.
- Maximum safety for user and in surrounding area.
Stable anti-collision beam.
- Increases safety during turning manoeuvres.
- Effectively prevents damage to the tank.
- Effectively prevents damage to the drive.
Energy-saving eco!efficiency mode
- Lowers water requirement during cleaning.
- Lowers battery consumption and increases the runtime.
- Reduces the operating noise for applications in noise-sensitive areas.
|Working width of brushes (mm)||900|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||1200|
|Tank of fresh/dirty water (l)||160 / 160|
|Theoretical area performance (m²/h)||5400|
|Brush rotational speed (rpm)||100 - 190|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||30|
|Battery (V/Ah)||36 / 300|
|Traction motor (W)||600|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||372|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1740 x 970 x 1445|
- Disc brush
- Powerful traction drive
- Automatic water stop
- Parking brake
- Adjustable steering wheel
- Solenoid valve
- 2-tank system
- Perfect for building service contractors, in the retail sector or public buildings.
- For cleaning applications in logistics and industrial companies.
KÄRCHER RENTAL – RENTAL MACHINES
With rental machines, you're always using just the right machine that is optimal for the specific application. And only for just as long as it is actually needed. Renting directly from the manufacturer – the first choice for professionals.
It doesn't matter whether you rent or purchase your Kärcher machine. The deciding question is what you really need. And also what makes economic sense. If you'll be operating a machine at full capacity on a permanent basis, it certainly makes sense to purchase it. On the other hand, renting equipment enables you to harness potential in the short term without tying up capital. Furthermore, you can always draw on a professional fleet and concentrate completely on your core business.
You can receive advice on Kärcher rental machines via our contact form or by telephone on 1-300-22-3188. Our experts from the Kärcher rental fleet are happy to help from Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.30pm.