Scrubber drier B 40 W Bp + D 51
Battery powered walk-behind scrubber dryer in the 40 litre class. With traction drive, disc brush, 51 cm working width and the innovative KIK system for protection against incorrect operation. Especially efficient on areas of 500 to 1400 m².
The B 40 W Bp + D 51 battery powered walk-behind scrubber dryer with disc brush and 51 cm working width comes with traction drive and is ideal for easy, safe and convenient handling. New KIK system offers reliable protection against incorrect operation. There are four different squeegees and three different battery versions to choose from. This scrubber dryer can also be fitted with a number of other useful optional features. For example, with the automatic Dose cleaning agent dosing unit for economical use of cleaning agent. Or with the Home Base "Mop" or "Box" kits for better transport of additional utensils. Or with "Easy Fill" for filling the fresh water tank and tank rinsing system for easy rinsing of the dirty water tank. Innovative Kärcher accessories, e.g. brushes with various degrees of hardness, different squeegee blades, pad driver plates and disc pads make this scrubber dryer ideal for a wide range of cleaning tasks.
Features and benefits
3 batteries to choose from
- Battery types: maintenance-free 70 Ah (C5), low-maintenance 80 Ah (C5) or maintenance-free 105 Ah (C5).
- The built-in charger can be adjusted to the various battery types.
Brush head with disc engineering
- Quick brush replacement.
- Simple operation: unlocking the brush via foot pedal, locking by lowering the machine or clipping in manually.
EASY Operation selector switch
- Simple operation.
- The basic functions are easily controlled using the EASY switch.
Energy-saving eco!efficiency mode
- For significantly reduced energy consumption and substantially longer battery runtime.
- The eco!efficiency mode is extra quiet and optimal for noise-sensitive areas (such as hospitals or hotels).
Powerful traction drive
- Forward and reverse operation.
- Variable speed.
Straight or curved squeegee
- For perfect suction on every floor.
- There are also different suction lips to choose from: Natural rubber or oil-resistant polyurethane, slotted suction lips for sensitive floors or closed for rough floors.
Innovative KIK key system
- Yellow key for operators, grey key for supervisors.
- Reduced service costs due to fewer incidents of erroneous operation.
Practical machine shape
- The slim machine is also very easy to manoeuvre in confined areas.
- The asymmetrical shape offers the best view of the area to be cleaned.
With Dose cleaning agent dosing system.
- Available with optional on-board cleaning agent dosing unit.
- Precise and even dosing (can be set up to 3%).
|Working width of brushes (mm)||510|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||850|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||3060|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||1836|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||40 / 40|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||30|
|Brush rotational speed (rpm)||180|
|Rated input power (W)||up to 1100|
|Traction motor (W)||130|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||93|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1249 x 575 x 1145|
- Disc brush
- Powerful traction drive
- Battery charger
- Tank-in-tank design