Vacuum sweeper KM 125/130 R D
The patents which distinguish this individually customisable ride-on vacuum sweeper include the optional sweeping crescent side brush, the Tact filter cleaning and the Teach system.
New brushes achieve good sweeping results – this particularly applies to the sweeping crescent side brush. Optionally available for the individually configurable KM 125/130 R D ride-on vacuum sweeper with electrohydraulic high container emptying, this patented innovation saves you a lot of time. It allows corners to be swept out with just one pass, removing the need for further sweeping by hand. Even the standard version of the machine halves the number of passes required to sweep corners compared with other machines. And if that's not enough, the machine is overflowing with patents: The fully automatic Tact filter cleaning makes work dust-free, the Kärcher Intelligent Key System assigns different privileges to different users. The main sweeper roller located between the rear wheels allows even high obstacles to be crossed with ease, while our Teach system automatically adapts the rollerto the height if wear and tear is detected, constantly ensuring the best sweeping results. Three different contact pressures can be selected, depending on the dirt or ground surface at hand. Contact pressure and wear and tear is displayed clearly on the multifunctional display.
Features and benefits
Sweeping crescent side brush (optional)
- No more tedious sweeping by hand.
- Cleans in corners in a single pass.
- Removes the need for manual pre-cleaning or multiple passes, thereby saving on costs.
Innovative, highly effective and automatic Tact filter cleaning system
- Consistently clean pores for an optimal cleaning result.
- Automatic cleaning.
- Filter elements with 4x performance.
- Automatic roller brush correction according to wear.
- Three contact pressures selectable at the push of a button.
- Less wear and tear in Eco mode.
Kärcher Intelligent Key
- Programmable in 28 different languages.
- Assignment of user rights for machine settings.
- Machine can only be operated with Kärcher Intelligent Key.
Roller brush on rear axle
- Easier to drive over high kerbs.
- Easy roller brush access, brush roller replacement in less than 5 minutes.
- Roller brush can be checked within seconds.
- Machine data is shown on the display (e.g. main sweeper roller wear display).
- Colour coding.
- EASY Operation switch for machine start, transport and sweeping function.
Power Plus concept
- Excess power generated in motion is transferred to a battery.
- When driving uphill, the additional power is used for the motor.
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||10000|
|Working width (mm)||880|
|Working width with one side brush (mm)||1250|
|Working width with 2 side brushes (mm)||1700|
|Waste container (l)||130|
|Climbing ability (%)||16|
|Working speed (km/h)||8|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1800 x 1500 x 1450|
- Automatic filter cleaning
- Traction drive, hydraulic
- Coarse dirt flap
- Overhead sweeping principle
- Forward traction drive
- Reverse traction drive
- Hydraulic high container emptying
- Outdoor use
- Elapsed time counter
- Wheels, pneumatic-tyred
- Kärcher Intelligent Key
- Start-Stop System
- Teach System
- Sweeping crescent side brush
- Power Plus System
- Automatic wear adjustment of main sweeper roller
- Tact filter cleaning
- Multifunctional display
- Individual user languages/user rights
- Divided service concept
- Home Base fastening possibility
- Main sweeper roller on rear axle
- Dynamic Sweeping
- Car parks
- Production systems
- Logistics areas
- Storage areas