Dry vacuum cleaner T 15/1 HEPA
We are updating our existing, commercial range of dry vacuum cleaners with the T 15/1 dry vacuum cleaner and once again occupying this important market segment with a superb top-class model.
The extremely quiet vacuum cleaner combines a high level of ergonomic convenience, due to integrated hose, cable and accessory storage and two parking positions for the floor nozzle, with excellent suction power and an enormous working radius.
Features and benefits
Highly effective HEPA-13 filter
- Certified in accordance with test standard DIN EN 1822:2019.
- For the highest safety standards in hygienically sensitive areas.
- High filtration and separation degree of 99.95% withholds tiny particles.
Very low operating noise of only 60 dB(A)
- Ideal for working in noise-sensitive areas and at night.
- Low operating noise protects the user.
Integrated accessory storage
- The full integration of the accessories on the rear enables the user to quickly access them in any cleaning situation.
Highflex power cable
- The yellow Highflex cable is extremely tough, flexible and anti-twist.
|Supply voltage (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||220 / 22|
|Air flow (l/s)||43|
|Rated performance (W)||700|
|Container content (l)||15|
|Standard nominal width||ID 35|
|Cable length (m)||15|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||60|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||7.1|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||11.5|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||434 x 316 x 400|
- Suction hose, 2 m, with bend
- Telescopic suction tube
- Filter bag, 1 piece(s), Fleece
- Combi floor nozzle
- Container material, Plastic
- Crevice nozzle
- Upholstery nozzle
- HEPA filter, HEPA 13 filter
- Permanent filter basket, Fleece
- Suction brush
- Versatile and can be used in places with high hygienic requirements
- For all hard surfaces, e.g. tiles, natural stone, PVC, linoleum.
- Carpeted floors
Find parts & diagrams for your Kärcher cleaning equipment. Select “Find Parts” to begin your search or contact your authorized Kärcher dealer or retailer.