Single-disc machine BDS 51/180 C Adv
Very comfortable and powerful single disc machine with maintenance-free planet carrier and large working width for an especially high area coverage.
The single-disc machine BDS 51/180 C Adv is perfectly balanced with its two sturdy aluminium bars. The machine is ideal for the deep cleaning of hard and elastic floors and textile floor coverings.Thanks to its large working width of 508 mm, the machine can also be used in larger properties. The maintenance-free planet carrier and the powerful 1400 W motor are optimally adapted to the working width. The optional tank, which supports the contact pressure without having a negative impact on the hand weight, can be easily removed for filling. Cable stub and extension cable guarantee simple exchange of cables.(cable included)
Features and benefits
Optional tank on the motor casingCentral weight distribution for increased contact pressure while also being light to carry. Very good accessibility and rapid removal in just one action. Convenient filling at the sink. Filling level display (continuous water level control).
Handle can be completely folded downMachine requires significantly less storage space. Compact dimensions – ideal for transport, for example in a car. Robust design with oval aluminium pipes and wide handle for good application of force and effortless operation.
High qualityHigh-performance motor and all-metal planet carrier. Very robust and durable version and high torque for efficient operation.
Wide, ergonomic handle
- Two robust oval aluminium bars for good balance and effortless operation.
- Good application of force is possible.
Large diameter (508 mm)
- For efficient cleaning, even on large surfaces.
- Powerful motor that is adapted to the large diameter.
- Easy to transport, even over long distances.
- Can easily be carried over stairs.
- Can also be transported in the parking position.
Storage possibility for accessories
- Brush, second brush or accessories can be kept on the hook.
- Safe storage, even during transport.
- Rotatable hook guarantees easy unrolling of the cord, serves as cord strain relief and protects the socket plug connections.
Cable stub and 15 m extension cable
- Extension cable is available everywhere and can easily be replaced.
- No repair necessary on the machine (low service costs).
- 15 m cable included in delivery.
- It can also be used in extremely noise-sensitive areas (such as hotels, hospitals or offices).
Very low deck
- Easily reaches under furniture and radiators.
|Working width (mm)||510|
|Working height (mm)||90|
|Working width of brushes (mm)||510|
|Rated input power (W)||max. 1000|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²/kg)||25 / 45|
|Brush rotational speed (rpm)||180|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||65|
|Current type (V/Hz)||220 - 240 / 50|
|Drive type||Mains operation|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||45|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||700 x 510 x 1180|
- Tank optional, 10 l