High pressure washer HDS 8/18-4 MX
A hose reel incl. 20 m high-pressure hose comes with the 3-phase hot water high-pressure cleaner HDS 8/18-4 MX – the middle class entry model with 4-pole electric motor.
The HDS 8/18-4 MX hot water high-pressure cleaner with hose reel including 20 metre high-pressure hose impresses with environmental and service friendliness, easy operation, good cleaning performance and operational safety. Steering roller/castor, rubber tyres, ergonomic push handle, suitability for stacker loading, and tilting aid guarantee comfortable transport. The eco!efficiency mode in conjunction with turbo blower, cleaning agent dosing unit, optimised burner engineering, service switch for water hardness regulation and high pump efficiency ensure maximum cleaning efficiency. Other features include the patented nozzle technology and specific accessories. The EASY!Force high-pressure gun utilises the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the retaining force to zero, while the EASY!Lock quick-release couplings enable handling that is five times faster than conventional screw connections. Other equipment features include exhaust monitoring, system care adaptation, the 3-piston axial pump and the heat-resistant chimney opening panelling. The machine also boasts a robust chassis. Easy access to all service-related components.
Features and benefits
EfficiencyIn the eco!efficiency mode the machine operates in the most economical temperature range (60°C) – with full water flow. The burner cycles are optimised to reduce fuel consumption by 20% compared to full-load operation.
Maximum efficiencyProven and highly efficient burner technology. 4-pole, slow-running electric motor guarantees a long working time.
Operational safetyThe large, integrated water fine filter reliably protects the high-pressure pump against small dirt particles. The integrated exhaust gas thermostat switches off the drive motor if the emission temperature exceeds 300 °C. The Soft Damping System (SDS) compensates for vibration and pressure peaks in the high-pressure system.
- Integrated hose reel with 20 m pressure hose. For a large operating radius and effortless stowage.
- Spacious storage compartment, e.g. for cleaning agents, gloves or tools.
- "Jogger" design with large rubber-tyred wheels and steering roller.
- Integrated tilting aid for effortlessly negotiating obstacles such as steps and kerbs.
Save time and effort: EASY!Force high-pressure gun and EASY!Lock quick-release couplings.
- Fatigue-free work at last: the EASY!Force high pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release couplings: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
|Supply voltage (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||400 - 800|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 - 180 / 3 - 18|
|Temperature (for supply 12 °C) (°C)||min. 80 - max. 155|
|Connection load (kW)||5.5|
|Consumption of heating oil or gas at full load (kg/h)||5.3|
|Consumption of heating oil in eco!efficiency mode (kg/h)||4.2|
|Connection cable (m)||5|
|Fuel tank (l)||25|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||164.9|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||176.9|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1330 x 750 x 1060|
- Cleaning agent function, 20 + 10 l tank
- Spray gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose, 20 m, Longlife
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Integrated HD hose reel
- Tanks for cleaning agents, calcification protection and fuel that can be filled from the outside
- Control panel with display light
- Pressure switch-off
- Pole reverse plug (3~)
- Service electronics with LED display
- 2 cleaning agent tanks
- Dry-running protection
- Vehicle cleaning
- Device and machine cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Service station cleaning
- Facade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning of production facilities
- Cleaning during production processes
- Cleaning of sports facilities