IVR 40/15 Sc
The IVR 40/15 Sc: Industrial vacuum cleaner for long work cycles. Vacuums up fine, combustible dusts in production areas and on machines. For installation in non-explosive areas.
The IVR 40/15 Pf, with its non-wearing side channel blower, is ideal for tough, continuous use in non-explosive production areas. An internal reinforced pocket filter (dust filter class M) impresses with a large filter area (1.75 m²), effective filter cleaning and a cyclone-like pre-separation system. Fine and also combustible dusts can thus be reliably picked up. The collecting container is linked to the vacuum cleaner via a practical set-down mechanism. Thanks to the integrated muffler, the noise is kept to a pleasantly low level. Thanks to the robust design, the industrial vacuum cleaner impresses with its long service life and can professionally cope even with the toughest industrial uses.
Features and benefits
Robust material and a design suitable for industrial purposes
- Ideal for use in the metals processing industry.
Pleasant operating noise
- Thanks to mufflers on the discharge pipes, even with high suction power.
Cyclone-like pre-separation system
- Reduces costs thanks to filter protection and extended service life.
- Increases options for use.
Highly efficient IE2 motor for higher suction power
- With comparable rated input power, 5 % more suction power than conventional motors.
For the safe vacuuming of combustible dusts
- For installation in non-explosive areas.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Air flow (l/s/m³/h)||58 / 210|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||200 / 20|
|Container content (l)||40|
|Rated input power (kW)||1.5|
|Filter areas (m²)||1.75|
|Connection nominal diameter||ID 50|
|Accessory nominal diameter||ID 50 ID 40|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||57|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||113|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||121|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||890 x 670 x 1560|
- Accessories included in the scope of delivery, no