Vacuum sweeper KM 75/40 W Bp Pack
Walk-behind vacuum sweeper as battery version. Includes battery and electronically controlled charger.
Push vacuum sweeper as battery version incl. battery and electronically controlled battery charger.
Features and benefits
Waste container with trolley handleWaste container with recessed grips – easy to remove and empty. Short disposal times.
Efficient filter system with mechanical filter cleaning1.8 m² filter area for long operating periods. Made of washable polyester for durability. Mechanical filter cleaning system with ergonomic handle.
Easy to maintainFilter and roller brush easy to remove without tools for flexible maintenance.
EASY Operation operating concept
- Clear and logical arrangement of all controls in the handle and field of view for ease of use.
- Standard symbols for all Kärcher sweepers.
|Drive– performance (V/W)||24 / 400|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||3375|
|Working width (mm)||550|
|Working width with 1 side brush (mm)||750|
|Waste container (l)||40|
|Climbing ability (%)||12|
|Working speed (km/h)||4.5|
|Filter areas (m²)||1.8|
|Battery runtime (h)||max. 2.5|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||124|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1430 x 750 x 1190|
- Polyester flat pleated filter
- Filter cleaning manual
- Forwards traction drive
- Main sweeper roller adjustable
- Waste container, mobile
- Coarse dirt flap
- Battery and built-in charger included
- Foldable push handle
- Overhead sweeping principle
- Outdoor use
- Indoor use
- Battery indicator
- Suction volume regulation
- Side brushes, can be raised/adjustable
- For cleaning production halls, warehouses and logistics halls, as well as loading areas
- For cleaning car parks and service stations
- For cleaning areas such as school yards and in the municipal environment
- Also ideal for smaller workshops and in agriculture