Wet and dry vacuum cleaner NT 45/1 Tact Te Ec
EC motors are increasingly taking over from conventional, brush e-motors due to their higher effectiveness, compact design (higher power with same size) and low wear (no brushes). For example, in the NT 45/1 Tact Te EC a motor with a service life of 5,000 hours is used. EC means that the motor gets by without carbon brushes and thus has significant benefits in terms of service life.
With the NT 45/1 Tact Te EC we extend our single-motor commercial class with an innovative variant. In addition to the Tact system, this NT vacuum cleaner is equipped with a brushless EC drive. The EC drive makes this machine particularly interesting for applications where constant suction should be guaranteed in continuous operation. The NT 45/1 Tact Te EC also offers all the benefits already known from the other vacuum cleaners in the single-motor range: from the fully automatic Tact system through to the practical accessory storage.
Features and benefits
Brushless EC drive
- The brushless EC drive has a life expectancy of 5,000 hours. This makes the NT 45/1 Tact Te Ec ideal for continuous use.
Brushless EC drive
- Adjustable suction power.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Air flow (l/s)||63|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||244 / 24.4|
|Container content (l)||45|
|Rated input power (W)||1380|
|Standard nominal diameter||ID 35|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||71|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||13.3|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||520 x 380 x 695|
- Suction hose, 2.5 m, with bend
- Suction tube, 2 piece(s), 0.5 m, Stainless steel
- Filter bag, 1 piece(s), Fleece
- Wet/dry floor nozzle, 300 mm
- Crevice nozzle
- Power tool connection adapter
- Automatic cut-out features at max. filling quality
- Automatic switch-on/off for electric devices
- Antistatic preparation
- Eco filter system
- Flat pleated filter, Paper
- Filter cleaning, Tact Filter Clean
- Protection class, I
- Stop swivel castor