BDS 43/180 C Adv
Very convenient and powerful single disc machine with planet carrier for virtually all cleaning tasks in contract cleaning.
The single-disc machine BDS 43/180 C Adv is perfectly balanced with two sturdy aluminium bars and is perfect for the deep cleaning of hard and elastic floors and textile flooring coverings, as well as sanding parquet.430 mm working width, the powerful 1400 W motor and the maintenance-free full-metal planet carrier make the machine a universal all-rounder.The wide handle also permits simple handling for inexperienced users. The separate tank can be easily removed for filling.It supports the contact pressure without having a negative impact on the hand weight.Cable stub and extension cable guarantee simple exchange of cables.(cable is included in the scope of supply).
Features and benefits
Storage possibilities for accessories
- Brush, second brush or accessories can be kept on the hook.
- Secure storage, even during transport.
- Rotatable cord hook, for easy unwinding of the cord. Also serves as cord strain relief and protects the socket plug connections.
Wide, ergonomic handle
- Low-fatigue operation.
- Two robust oval aluminium bars for good balance
- Easy to transport, even over longer distances.
- Can also be carried over stairs.
- Can also be transported in the parking position.
Handle can be completely folded down
- Machine requires significantly less storage space.
- Compact dimensions – ideal for transport, for example in a car.
Cable stub and 15 m extension cable
- Extension cable available everywhere and very easy to replace.
- No repair on device necessary (low service costs).
- 15 m cord included in the scope of delivery.
High-performance motor and all-metal planet carrier
- Extremely robust and durable design.
- High torque for efficient cleaning.
- Maintenance free.
Tank (optional) on the motor casing
- Central weight distribution, resulting in increased contact pressure while also being light to carry.
- Very good accessibility, rapid removal with handle. Can be filled at a water basin.
- With filling level display for continuous water level control.
Extensive range of accessories
- Accessories tailored to the application case, e.g. tank size, brushes in different hardness degrees, pad drive boards, different pads, microfibre pad, diamond pads, etc.
- With additional socket for suction unit attachment for dry vacuuming
- Systematic cleaning: Ideal accessories for every application
- Can also be used in noise-sensitive areas (e.g. hotel, hospital or office).
Very low deck
- Reaches under furniture and radiators.
|Working width (mm)||430|
|Working height (mm)||90|
|Brush working width (mm)||430|
|Rated input power (W)||850|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²/kg)||38 / 43|
|Brush speed (rpm)||180|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||900|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||65|
|Current type (V/Hz)||220 - 240 / 50|
|Drive type||Mains operation|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||43|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||660 x 430 x 1180|
- Tank, optional, 10 l
- Mains operation