B 150 R
Freely configurable, compact B 150 R ride-on scrubber drier with 150 l tanks, available in roller or disc head version. Perfect for medium-sized areas from 2,500 to 10,000 m².
The compact B 150 R is perfect for cleaning indoor areas and always offers an optimal view. The battery-powered ride-on scrubber dryer (180–240 Ah wet/gel batteries) is equipped with a working width of 75 or 90 centimetres and comes with either roller head incl. sweep function (ideal for structured floors) or disc head for smooth floors. The optional all-wheel drive guarantees optimal traction and helps to confidently master bends and slopes. The brush head and squeegee are automatically lowered. The machine has a large colour display and colour-coded operating elements. This facilitates the handling of the machine considerably. The automatic adjustment of the contact pressure, adjustable cleaning modes and the KIK key system round off the equipment package. The Dose cleaning agent dosing unit, the Auto Fill function for efficient filling of the fresh water tank, as well as the patented tank rinsing system for convenient cleaning of the dirty water tank, are also available as options.
Features and benefits
- Equipment details freely selectable.
- Perfect adaptation of the machine to cleaning requirements.
- Economically sound solution.
Innovative KIK system
- Increased security against incorrect operation.
- Reduction in service costs.
- Optimum matching to the individual cleaning tasks without overwhelming the user.
- Automatic filling of the fresh water tank.
- Connect a fresh water hose and the filling stops automatically as soon as the tank is full.
Four batteries to choose from
- Battery types: maintenance-free with 36 V/180 Ah, low-maintenance with 36 V/180 Ah, maintenance-free with 36 V/240 Ah, low-maintenance with 36 V/240 Ah.
Energy-saving eco!efficiency mode
- Reduced power consumption.
- 40% longer run time per battery charge.
- Even quieter and thus ideal for noise-sensitive areas (daytime cleaning, hospitals, hotels etc.).
Large colour display
- Clear display of the current program.
- Quick and easy setting changes possible.
Tank rinsing system (optional)
- Easy cleaning of the dirty water tank.
- Water savings of up to 70% in comparison to cleaning with a conventional water hose.
- Better hygiene.
On-board charger (optional)
- No separate charger required.
- Convenient and easy handling.
- Adjustable for different battery types.
Dose detergent dosing unit (optional)
- Saves detergent.
- Precise and uniform dosing (adjustable from 0 to 3%).
- Cleaning agent can be replaced without the need to empty the fresh water tank.
- Easy handling thanks to clear control elements with colour encoding.
- Easy operation and shorter teach-in times.
|Brush working width (mm)||750 - 900|
|Vacuum working width (mm)||940 - 1060|
|Working width with one side brush (mm)||1300|
|Fresh / dirty water tank (l)||150 / 150|
|Theoretical area performance (m²/h)||4500|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||3200|
|Brush speed (rpm)||180 - 1300|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||34 - 560|
|Battery runtime (h)||max. 5|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||560|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||610|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||612.1|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1790 x 1080 x 1410|