B 40 C Bp Dose
Battery-powered walk-behind scrubber driers in the 40 litre class without traction drive. Ideal for areas of 400 to 1100 m². With innovative KIK system. With roller or disc brush head.
The B 40 C Bp Dose battery-operated walk-behind scrubber drier with Dose automatic cleaning agent dosing unit for economical application of cleaning agent can be optionally fitted with roller brush head with parallel roller brushes and sweeping function or with disc brush head. It is is ideal for easy, safe and convenient handling, also without traction drive. The new KIK system offers reliable protection against incorrect operation. There are four different squeegees to choose from. This scrubber drier can also be fitted with a number of other useful optional features: with the Home Base "Mop" or "Box" kits for better transport of additional utensils. Or with "Auto Fill-in" for simple filling of the fresh water tank and tank rinsing system for simplified rinsing out of the dirty water tank. Innovative Kärcher accessories, e. g. brushes with various degrees of hardness, different squeegee blades, pad driver plates and disc pads make this scrubber drier ideal for a wide range of cleaning tasks.
Features and benefits
3 batteries to choose from
- Battery types: maintenance-free 70 Ah (C5), low-maintenance 80 Ah (C5) or maintenance-free 105 Ah (C5).
- The built-in charger can be adjusted to the various battery types.
- Simple to use.
- The basic functions are controlled with the EASY switch.
- For significantly reduced energy consumption and substantially longer battery run-time.
- The eco!efficiency mode is extra quiet and optimal for noise-sensitive areas (e.g. hospitals or hotels).
Straight or curved suction bar
- For perfect suction on every floor.
- There are also different suction lips to choose from: Natural rubber or oil-resistant polyurethane, slotted suction lips for sensitive floors or closed for rough floors.
Innovative KIK system
- Yellow key for operators, grey key for supervisors.
- Reduced service costs due to less operating error.
Practical device shape
- The slim machine can be easily manoeuvred, even in tight spaces.
- The asymmetric shape offers the best view of the surface to be cleaned.
Dose cleaning agent dosing unit
- Available with optional on-board cleaning agent dosing unit.
- Precise and uniform dosing (adjustable up to 3%).
|Brush working width (mm)||430|
|Vacuum working width (mm)||850|
|Fresh / dirty water tank (l)||40 / 40|
|Rated input power (W)||up to 1100|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||63|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||61|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1212 x 520 x 1142|
- Tank-in-tank construction style