KM 130/300 R Lpg
LPG-powered fully hydraulic industrial sweeper with three-wheel rear steering. For heavy-duty applications in building material plants, metal works, foundries and other dirt-intensive industries.
The robust, fully hydraulic and LPG-powered KM 130/300 R LPG industrial sweeper for indoor and outdoor use is suitable for extreme applications, for example in building material plants, metal works, foundries and all other dirt-intensive industries. Thanks to the dustpan principle, fine waste and coarse dirt are reliably picked up. The roller brush adjusts automatically to floor unevenness and the innovative sweeping system reduces wear and tear to a minimum. The main sweeper roller can be changed in no time without tools. The waste container closes automatically during transport. Two horizontally installed flat pleated filters provide clean air, even under very dusty conditions. Filter cleaning is carried out at the push of a button by a highly effective dual scraper. The filter is readily accessible and can be changed easily without tools. The motor is also easily accessible. The basicfunctions can be conveniently operated with the rotary knob thanks to the EASY Operation concept. A cyclone filter cleans the air before it reaches the motor filter, considerably increasing the service life.
Features and benefits
Robust constructionSolid steel frame. Rugged, water-cooled industrial engines. Fully hydraulic traction drive.
Efficient filter for long working timesFlat pleated filter with 5.5 m² filter area. Effective filter cleaning with dual scraper. For dust-free sweeping.
Very user-friendlyEASY-Operation concept. Easy cab access. Service-friendly.
Classic version with diesel drive
- Simple operation via lever.
- Large pocket filter with 7.8 m² filter area.
- Fully hydraulic traction drive.
- Easy to use.
- Short teach-in time.
- Reliable protection against incorrect operation.
Flat pleated filter
- Convenient handling and good accessibility.
- Washable polyester.
- Extremely durable.
Flexible Footprint System
- Perfect cleaning results.
- Low brush wear and tear.
- Easily adapts to different surfaces.
Hydraulic high dump system
- Emptying the waste is safe and easy.
- High container emptying up to 1.42 m.
- Good intake of fine and coarse waste.
- Low dust dispersion.
Comprehensive range of accessories and attachment kits
- Easy adaptation to individual cleaning needs.
- Impressive equipment (e.g. comfort cab, air conditioning, heating).
- With second side brush on request.
|Drive performance (kW)||17.5|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||13000|
|Working width (mm)||1000|
|Working width with one side brush (mm)||1300|
|Working width with two side brushes (mm)||1550|
|Sweeping container (l)||300|
|Climbing ability (%)||18|
|Working speed (km/h)||10|
|Filter area (m²)||5.5|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||900|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||2150 x 1330 x 1430|
- Manual filter cleaning
- Adjustable main sweeper roller
- Power steering
- Dustpan principle
- Forward traction drive
- Reverse traction drive
- Hydraulic container lift emptying
- Outdoor use
- Indoor use
- Battery indicator
- Operating hour counter
- Sweeping function, can be switched off
- Pneumatic wheels
- Side brush, swings out automatically
- Sturdy bumper
- Building material processing plants
- Metal casting plants
- Metal processing plants
- Storage areas
- Construction sites
- Iron and steelworks
- Material processing plants