KM 150/500 R Lpg
LPG-powered fully hydraulic industrial sweeper with three-wheel rear steering. For heavy-duty applications in building material plants, metal works, foundries and other dirt-intensive industries.
The robust, fully hydraulic and LPG-powered KM 150/500 R LPG industrial sweeper for indoor and outdoor use is suitable for extreme applications, for example in building material plants, metal works, foundries and all other dirt-intensive industries. Thanks to the dustpan principle, fine waste and coarse dirt are reliably picked up. The roller brush adjusts automatically to floor unevenness and the innovative sweeping system reduces wear and tear to a minimum. The main sweeper roller can be changed in no time without tools. The waste container closes automatically during transport. Two horizontally installed flat pleated filters provide clean air, even under very dusty conditions. Filter cleaning is carried out at the push of a button by a highly effective dual scraper. The filter is readily accessible and can be changed easily without tools. The motor is also easily accessible. The basicfunctions can be conveniently operated with the rotary knob thanks to the EASY Operation concept. A cyclone prefilter cleans the air before it reaches the motor filter, considerably increasing the service life.
Features and benefits
Efficient filter systemFlat pleated filter with 7 m² filter area. Effective cleaning with dual scraper. For dust-free sweeping.
Comfortable workplaceAll control elements are clearly arranged and easy to access. All displays in full view. Optional: cabs with heating or air conditioning.
Simple operation, maintenance and servicingSimple technology with tried and tested components: fully hydraulicdrive, electric instead of electronic. Easy motor access for quick and simple maintenance. Main sweeper roller and flat pleated filter can be replaced without tools.
Classic version with diesel drive
- Simple operation via lever.
- Large pocket filter with 10.5 m² filter area.
- Fully hydraulic traction drive.
- For exterior and interior inserts.
- Low CO₂ emissions.
- Easy LPG bottle replacement.
- Highly effective filter cleaning.
- Easy to use at the push of a button.
- Good intake of fine and coarse waste.
- Low dust dispersion.
Comprehensive range of accessories and attachment kits
- Easy adaptation to individual cleaning needs.
- Impressive equipment (e.g. comfort cab, air conditioning, heating).
- With second and third side brushes on request.
Fully hydraulic traction drive and driven main sweeper roller and side brush
- Extremely low-maintenance.
- No wear and tear.
- Extremely durable.
- Longer working time for the motor filter.
- Extended maintenance intervals.
|Drive performance (kW)||22|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||18000|
|Working width (mm)||1200|
|Working width with one side brush (mm)||1500|
|Working width with two side brushes (mm)||1800|
|Sweeping container (l)||500|
|Climbing ability (%)||18|
|Working speed (km/h)||12|
|Filter area (m²)||7|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||1415|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||2442 x 1570 x 1640|
- Manual filter cleaning
- Adjustable main sweeper roller
- Power steering
- Adjustable suction power
- Dustpan principle
- Forward traction drive
- Reverse traction drive
- Hydraulic container lift emptying
- Outdoor use
- Indoor use
- Operating hour counter
- Sweeping function, can be switched off
- Pneumatic wheels
- Side brush, swings out automatically
- For industry (foundries, cement plants), logistics and warehouses, car parks and multistorey car parks, construction industry, airports and ports