T 9/1 Bp
The extremely powerful T 9/1 Bp battery powered dry vacuum cleaner gives impressive cleaning results just like mains-operated dry vacuums. Quiet, rugged wireless machine with lots of accessories.
Our new battery powered dry vacuum cleaner T 9/1 Bp effortlessly combines cordless flexibility with the performance and cleaning quality of a mains-operated dry vacuum cleaner. The high-performance lithium-ion battery has a runtime of 24 minutes (46 minutes with eco!efficiency) – enough time for intensive cleaning. The battery can be changed quickly and easily at any time as required so that extended work intervals are possible. The robust and low-noise machine is customised to the needs of hotels and retailers and can also be used when the area is open to the general public. The battery powered dry vacuum cleaner is also suitable for building service contractors or transport operators – for example, for fast intermediate cleaning of the vehicle. The accessories are included as standard. A battery, a quick charger, as well as a tearproof fleece filter bag, which compared to traditional paper filters can absorb twice the amount of dirt.
Features and benefits
- The eco!efficiency mode reduces the machine's energy requirements and noise level, and also extends its battery life.
- The ergonomic bend sits comfortably in the hand and allows fatigue-free work over long periods of time.
Ergonomic carrying handle
- The ergonomic carry handle with suction tube storage is designed for easy and convenient transport including accessories.
Foot switch for added convenience
- No need to bend down.
|Container capacity (Litre)||9|
|Sound pressure level (Decibel)||62|
|Air flow rate (Litres per second)||46|
|Vacuum (Millibar/Kilopascal)||207 / 20.7|
|Standard nominal width||Nominal width 35|
|Weight without accessories (Kilogram)||7.5|
|Weight incl. packaging (Kilogram)||10.4|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (Millimetre)||420 x 325 x 380|
- Suction hose, 2 Metre, with bend
- Telescopic suction tube
- Filter bag, 1 Unit, fleece
- Clip system for hose extension
- Crevice nozzle
- Protection class, II