HDS 13/20 -4S
The HDS 13/20-4 S is the most powerful hot water blaster in the Super class and is fitted with a 4-pole, water-cooled electric motor and large LED display.
You will not find more power in the Super class of hot water blaster cleaners from Kärcher: the HDS 13/20-4 S is the most powerful machine that we offer. The high water flow rate allows two-spray lance operation, making time-consuming tasks easier and quicker. The EASY!Force HD trigger gun uses the recoil force of the high-pressure jet, thereby reducing the holding force for the operator to zero. With a range of innovative equipment features, like the eco!efficiency mode, service switch for water hardness regulation, turbo blower, precise cleaning agent dosing unit, optimised burner engineering, high pump efficiency and patented nozzle technology, not only is the machine highly efficient, but it also delivers outstanding cleaning results. Another highlight is the large LED display on which the filling levels of fuel and cleaning agent, as well as information on system care, can bechecked easily at any time. The ease of use of the machine, sophisticated mobility concept and easy access to all of the relevant components also make handling, transport and servicing much easier for the operator.
Features and benefits
- In eco!efficiency mode, the machine operates at the most efficienttemperature range (60 °C) – even at the maximum water flow.
- The burner cycles are optimised to reduce fuel consumption by 20 percent compared to full load operation.
- Spacious storage compartment for cleaning agents, gloves or tools, for example.
- Easily accessible for left/right-handed people and perfect for two-lance operation.
- Accurate dosing valve ensures a low consumption rate.
- Easily switched between detergent tanks 1 and 2.
- In position 0, rinsing is carried out automatically.
Save energy and time: EASY!Force high-pressure guns and EASY!Lock quick-release locks.
- At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 420 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||650 - 1300|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 / 200 / 3 / 20|
|Max. temperature (12°C inlet temperature) (°C)||80 - 155|
|Connected load (kW)||9.3|
|Heating oil consumption, full load (kg/h)||8.3|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Fuel tank (l)||25|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1330 x 750 x 1060|
- Spray gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose, 20 m
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Pressure switch-off
- Optional two-lance operation
- Pole reversing plug (3-phase)
- Soft damping system (SDS)
- Electronic service control
- Two detergent tanks
- Dry-run protection
- Stainless steel heating coil
- Vehicle cleaning
- Equipment and machinery cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Cleaning outdoor areas
- Service station cleaning
- Facade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning of sports facilities
- Cleaning in production processes
- Cleaning production systems