HR Organizational Development Responsible
What we are looking for…
An experienced and passionate HR colleague to join our HR team. We will offer you a challenging and rewarding job opportunity in a fast moving, international and flexible environment.
Are you our ideal candidate?
- You have University Degree;
- You have minimum 3 years' proven experience as an HR specialist with exposure to different HR areas;
- You are a good team player with good planning and organizing skills, excellent communication skills;
- You have ability to work in multidisciplinary teams;
- You are HR passionate, with initiative, drive, meticulous, willing to grow professional
- Problem analysis and resolution are your main skills;
- You are proficient in MS office package;
- You are fluent in English;
- You have experience in designing and implementing employee development programs;
- You have project management experience;
- You have knowledge of labor laws;
What will you actually do?
- Support the HR Manager through the development and implementation of best practices in Human Resources Management;
- Represent HR Manager at meetings, audits, if required;
- Works effectively as a HRBP with other members of management;
- Develop training plans together with department managers and organize training sessions, workshops and seminars for employees;
- Develop training materials for in-house courses and a range of e-learning packages;
- Consider the costs of planned programs, create the annual training budget and keep within budgets;
- Conduct Talent Management and Succession process;
- Implementing digitalization projects;
- Involvement and support in the periodic performance management process;
- Organize and run engagement meetings, feedback sessions, exit interviews, employee surveys and provide root cause analysis on data gathered and building and managing a tailored action plan;
- Carry out ad-hoc tasks and / or project work as directed to support HR team;
- Lead and execute various HR projects on time and budget;
- Ensure all human resources policies and procedures are respected;
- Drive to create memorable experiences for employees in a very friendly, open and nice working environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary package;
- Career development opportunities;
- Exposure to international environment;
- Integration program in a professional and dynamic team;
- Opportunity to be involved in international projects;