Talent Acquisition Specialist
What we are looking for…
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our HR department and oversee our full-cycle recruiting. Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
Are you our ideal candidate?
• You have University Degree;
• You have 1 - 3 years of proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• You have familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks;
• Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques, evaluation methods and exit interviews;
• You are proficient in MS office package;
• You are fluent in English;
• A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations;
• You have knowledge of labor laws;
• You are a good team player with good planning and organizing skills;
• You are HR passionate, with initiative, meticulous, willing to grow professionally.
What will you actually do?
• Coordinating with hiring managers to identify staffing needs;
• Determining selection criteria for blue and white collars;
• Sourcing potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks);
• Attend, participate and coordinate events that promote the company to candidates at key universities and career fairs;
• Support relationship with key universities and serve as single point of contact for the company;
• Manage the internal & international Internship programs;
• Manage performance and assessments for blue collars and leasing employees;
• Contribute to the overall strategy while ensuring day-to-day operational excellence.
What’s in it for you?
• Attractive salary package;
• Career development opportunities;
• Exposure to international environment;
• Integration program in a professional and dynamic team;
• Opportunity to be involved in international projects.