Scrubber drier B 110 R Bc Dose+R75
Resource-conserving ride-on scrubber dryer B 110 R with Dose cleaning agent dosing system, speed-dependent water dosing and innovative KIK key system.
Battery-operated ride-on scrubber dryer B 110 R with proven roller brush technique, 75 centimetre working width and integrated sweeping function for fast and deep cleaning in only one step. In order to save resources, the machine has the Dose cleaning agent dosing system as well as speed-dependent water dosing. Our innovative Auto Fill function comes as standard for the convenient and time-saving filling of the 110 litre fresh water tank. The large colour display, which can be operated in 30 languages and via which all important settings are made, is also standard. In order to reliably prevent operating errors, individual access rights can be assigned to each user with the innovative KIK key system. The user also benefits from a high level of driving comfort and enhanced safety thanks to flexible seat height adjustment and daytime driving lights. A side scrubbing deck for extending the working width and cleaning close to the edges is also available as optional equipment.
Features and benefits
Roller brush head with integrated sweeping unitMade from die-cast aluminium with large bumper wheels. Saves time with integrated pre-sweeping of coarse dirt. Very smooth running and quiet operation for application in noise-sensitive areas.
Height-adjustable seatPerfect sitting position irrespective of the operator's physical height. Superb seating comfort during the journey. Allows longer, fatigue-free work intervals.
Speed-dependent water dosingReduces the water supply in bends or during slow journeys. The water-saving function increases the area performance. Faster drying of the ground and lower risk of residual water in bends.
Robust squeegee made from die-cast aluminium
- With tear-resistant, long-lasting Linatex® suction lips for excellent vacuuming results.
- Fast and simple replacement of the suction lips.
- Swerves upon wall contact, thus avoiding damage.
|Working width of brushes (mm)||750|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||950|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||110 / 110|
|Theoretical area performance (m²/h)||4500|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||3150|
|Brush rotational speed (rpm)||1200|
|Battery runtime (h)||max. 4|
|Rated input power (W)||up to 2350|
|Traction motor (W)||600|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||59|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||251|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||272|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||274.2|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1695 x 975 x 1315|
- Auto Fill
- Patented tank rinsing system
- Powerful traction drive
- Built-in charger
- Automatic water stop
- Parking brake
- Integrated sweeper
- Solenoid valve
- Squeegee, curved
- 2-tank system
- Height-adjustable seat
- standard daytime driving light
- small cleaning agent dosing up to 0.25%
- robust front bumper
- with speed-dependent water dosing
- dosing canister for cleaning agent with closed loop system
- software updates and loss assessment can be done remotely via Kärcher fleet management
- Kärcher colour and operating concept
- Kärcher Intelligent Key System (KIK) with over 30 user languages and individual user rights
- extremely quiet roller brush head for noise-sensitive areas
- Home Base fastening possibilities for mop or similar
- electrical and mechanical float switch
- Easy Operation selector switch
- Perfect for use in supermarkets, shopping centres or hospitals
- Also suitable for cleaning production areas and warehouses