Scrubber drier B 200 R + D 90
The compact B 200 R + D 90 ride-on scrubber drier has a 90 cm working width. The battery-powered machine with 200-litre tank and disc engineering for interior surfaces up to 7,000 m².
You can clean medium-sized interior surfaces up to 7,000 m² efficiently, quickly and thoroughly with our B 200 R + D 90 battery-powered ride-on scrubber drier. The disc brush head with 90 cm working width ensures that cleaning results are consistently excellent, while the KIK key system, the EASY operation switch and the colour-coded control elements ensure that operation of the compact machine is extremely simple, convenient and safe. The large and clearly arranged colour display, through which several cleaning modes can be set, is also convenient. The eco!efficiency mode reduces, on request, water and energy use as well as the operating noise of the machine and thus significantly increases its run time. With the optionally available dosing system, a uniform and precise addition of the cleaning agent volume is guaranteed. On request, the machine can also be equipped with the auto-fill function for time-saving filling of the 200-litre fresh water tank or with the tank rinsing system for cleaning the dirty water tank. And last but not least, the connection to our web-based fleet management system Kärcher Fleet sensibly rounds off the complete package.
Features and benefits
Configurable deviceEquipment details can be freely selected. Perfect matching of the machine to the cleaning requirements. Economically sound solution.
Innovative KIK key systemGreater protection from incorrect operation. Lower service costs. Optimum matching to the individual cleaning tasks without overwhelming the user.
Auto-Fill (optional)Automatic fresh water tank filling. Connect the fresh water hose and the filling process stops automatically when the tank is full.
Choice of four batteries
- Both maintenance-free and low-maintenance batteries with 36 V/180 Ah or 240 Ah are available.
Energy-saving eco!efficiency mode
- Reduced power consumption.
- 40 % longer run time per battery charge.
- Even quieter and thus ideal for noise-sensitive areas (daytime cleaning, hospitals, hotels etc.).
Large colour display
- Logically structured display of the current program.
- Quick and easy changes to settings possible.
Tank rinsing system (optional)
- Easy cleaning of the dirty water tank.
- Water savings of up to 70% compared to cleaning with a conventional water hose.
- Improved hygiene.
- No separate battery charger necessary.
- Convenient and easy handling.
- Can be used with various battery types.
Dose detergent dosing unit (optional)
- Saves cleaning agent.
- Precise and even dosing (can be set from 0 to 3%).
- Cleaning agent can be changed without emptying the fresh water tank.
- Easy handling thanks to logically structured control elements with colour coding.
- Easier use and shorter learning curve.
|Working width of brushes (mm)||900|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||1060|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||200 / 200|
|Area performance, theoretical (m²/h)||5400|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||3800|
|Brush speed (rpm)||180|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||34|
|Rated input power (W)||2800|
|Traction motor (W)||600|
|Current type (V)||36|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||475|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1860 x 910 x 1410|
- Disc brush
- Powerful drive
- Battery and built-in charger included.
- Automatic water stop
- Solenoid valve
- 2-tank system
- For use in production areas, such as factory floors.
- Also ideally suited to logistics operations, for example to clean warehouses.
- For fast and efficient basic and maintenance cleaning in shopping centres.
- Multi-storey car parks