Scrubber drier B 200 R + R 75
The B 200 R + R 75 with 200-litre tank is a very compact, battery-powered ride-on scrubber drier with roller technology and a working width of 75 cm and innovative KIK key system.
Numerous innovations that are available as standard or as an option make our compact, battery-powered B 200 R + R 75 ride-on scrubber drier the ideal machine for cleaning interior surfaces up to 7,000 m². Several cleaning modes are available, which use the roller brush head with a working width of 75 cm. In addition, the brush speed can be set as required to one of three levels using FACT. The operating concept, which has been kept extremely simple with the EASY operation switch, large colour display, colour-coded control elements and the KIK key system, are very effective at preventing erroneous operation in interplay. Our eco!efficiency mode saves energy and water and, at the same time, significantly reduces the operating noise. For quicker and more efficient filling of the 200-litre fresh water tank, the auto-fill function is available as an option. Other items available as options include the tank rinsing system for the hygienic cleaning of the dirty water tank, the cleaning agent dosing system Dose as well as a connection to our cloud-based fleet management system Kärcher Fleet.
Features and benefits
Configurable deviceEquipment details can be freely selected. Perfect matching of the machine to the cleaning requirements. Economically sound solution.
Innovative KIK key systemGreater protection from incorrect operation. Lower service costs. Optimum matching to the individual cleaning tasks without overwhelming the user.
Auto-Fill (optional)Automatic fresh water tank filling. Connect the fresh water hose and the filling process stops automatically when the tank is full.
Choice of four batteries
- Both maintenance-free and low-maintenance batteries with 36 V/180 Ah or 240 Ah are available.
Energy-saving eco!efficiency mode
- Reduced power consumption.
- 40 % longer run time per battery charge.
- Even quieter and thus ideal for noise-sensitive areas (daytime cleaning, hospitals, hotels etc.).
Large colour display
- Logically structured display of the current program.
- Quick and easy changes to settings possible.
Tank rinsing system (optional)
- Easy cleaning of the dirty water tank.
- Water savings of up to 70% compared to cleaning with a conventional water hose.
- Improved hygiene.
- No separate battery charger necessary.
- Convenient and easy handling.
- Can be used with various battery types.
Dose detergent dosing unit (optional)
- Saves cleaning agent.
- Precise and even dosing (can be set from 0 to 3%).
- Cleaning agent can be changed without emptying the fresh water tank.
- Easy handling thanks to logically structured control elements with colour coding.
- Easier use and shorter learning curve.
|Working width of brushes (mm)||750|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||940|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||200 / 200|
|Theoretical area performance (m²/h)||4500|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||3200|
|Brush rotational speed (rpm)||600 - 1300|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||560|
|Battery runtime (h)||max. 5|
|Rated input power (W)||2800|
|Waste container (l)||7|
|Current type (V)||36|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||475|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1860 x 910 x 1410|
- Roller brush
- Powerful traction drive
- Battery and built-in charger included
- Automatic water stop
- Integrated sweeping mechanism
- Sweeping function
- Solenoid valve
- 2-tank system
- For use in production areas, such as factory floors.
- Also ideally suited to logistics operations, for example to clean warehouses.
- For fast and efficient basic and maintenance cleaning in shopping centres.
- Multi-storey car parks