Scrubber drier B 200 R + R 90
Battery-operated B 200 R + R 90 ride-on scrubber drier. With a 200-litre tank, more efficient roller technology, 90 cm working width and the FACT system for regulation of the brush speed.
Thanks to the EASY operation system, large colour display and colour-coded control elements that are very easy to operate: our B 200 R + R 90 ride-on scrubber drier with a working width of 90 cm, proven roller brush technology and three-level control of the brush speed (FACT). The machine, which is battery-powered, compact and – thanks to the eco!efficiency mode – very economical, is impressive in interior cleaning on areas between 2,500 and 7,000 m². Thanks to the innovative KIK key system, erroneous operation by unauthorised people is excluded, while a large and clear colour display simplifies the selection of the stored cleaning modes. With the auto-fill function for simple and time-saving filling of the 200-litre fresh water tank, the tank rinsing system for the hygienic rinsing of the dirty water tank and the cleaning agent dosing system Dose, which guarantees an even and precise dosing of the cleaning agent, several convenient features can also be selected as additional options. The machine can also be connected to Kärcher Fleet, the web-based fleet management system.
Features and benefits
Configurable deviceEquipment details can be freely selected. Perfect matching of the machine to the cleaning requirements. Economically sound solution.
Innovative KIK key systemGreater protection from incorrect operation. Lower service costs. Optimum matching to the individual cleaning tasks without overwhelming the user.
Auto-Fill (optional)Automatic fresh water tank filling. Connect the fresh water hose and the filling process stops automatically when the tank is full.
Choice of four batteries
- Both maintenance-free and low-maintenance batteries with 36 V/180 Ah or 240 Ah are available.
Energy-saving eco!efficiency mode
- Reduced power consumption.
- 40 % longer run time per battery charge.
- Even quieter and thus ideal for noise-sensitive areas (daytime cleaning, hospitals, hotels etc.).
Large colour display
- Logically structured display of the current program.
- Quick and easy changes to settings possible.
Tank rinsing system (optional)
- Easy cleaning of the dirty water tank.
- Water savings of up to 70% compared to cleaning with a conventional water hose.
- Improved hygiene.
- No separate battery charger necessary.
- Convenient and easy handling.
- Can be used with various battery types.
Dose detergent dosing unit (optional)
- Saves cleaning agent.
- Precise and even dosing (can be set from 0 to 3%).
- Cleaning agent can be changed without emptying the fresh water tank.
- Easy handling thanks to logically structured control elements with colour coding.
- Easier use and shorter learning curve.
|Working width of brushes (mm)||900|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||1060|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||200 / 200|
|Area performance, theoretical (m²/h)||5400|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||3800|
|Brush speed (rpm)||600 - 1300|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||505|
|Rated input power (W)||2800|
|Waste container (l)||9|
|Current type (V)||36|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||475|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1860 x 910 x 1410|
- Roller brush
- Powerful drive
- Battery and built-in charger included.
- Automatic water stop
- Integrated sweeping mechanism
- Sweeping function
- Solenoid valve
- 2-tank system
- For use in production areas, such as factory floors.
- Also ideally suited to logistics operations, for example to clean warehouses.
- For fast and efficient basic and maintenance cleaning in shopping centres.
- Multi-storey car parks