Scrubber drier B 200 R + D 75
Proven disc engineering, 75 cm working width and a 200-litre tank distinguish the battery-powered B 200 R + D 75 ride-on scrubber drier. Compact machine for surfaces up to 7,000 m².
With a tank volume of 200 litres, the B 200 R + D 75 ride-on scrubber drier has sufficient reserves for cleaning medium-sized interior surfaces between 2,500 and 7,000 m². Compact, battery-operated and – thanks to the EASY operation switch and colour-coded control elements – very easy to operate, the machine with a disc brush head and a working width of 75 cm can be configured for every individual need. In addition to as-standard characteristics, such as the large colour display, through which several cleaning modes can conveniently be set, the KIK key system to prevent erroneous operation or the economical eco!efficiency mode, an abundance of optional innovations are available. The tank rinsing system, for example, enables the hygienic and simple cleaning of the dirty water tank, while the auto-fill function allows the simple and time-saving filling of the fresh water tank. Furthermore,Dose, a system for the uniform and precise dosing of the cleaning agent volume, as well as a connection to Kärcher Fleet, our cloud-based fleet management system, can be implemented on request.
Features and benefits
Configurable deviceEquipment details can be freely selected. Perfect matching of the machine to the cleaning requirements. Economically sound solution.
Innovative KIK key systemGreater protection from incorrect operation. Lower service costs. Optimum matching to the individual cleaning tasks without overwhelming the user.
Auto-Fill (optional)Automatic fresh water tank filling. Connect the fresh water hose and the filling process stops automatically when the tank is full.
Choice of four batteries
- Both maintenance-free and low-maintenance batteries with 36 V/180 Ah or 240 Ah are available.
Energy-saving eco!efficiency mode
- Reduced power consumption.
- 40 % longer run time per battery charge.
- Even quieter and thus ideal for noise-sensitive areas (daytime cleaning, hospitals, hotels etc.).
Large colour display
- Logically structured display of the current program.
- Quick and easy changes to settings possible.
Tank rinsing system (optional)
- Easy cleaning of the dirty water tank.
- Water savings of up to 70% compared to cleaning with a conventional water hose.
- Improved hygiene.
- No separate battery charger necessary.
- Convenient and easy handling.
- Can be used with various battery types.
Dose detergent dosing unit (optional)
- Saves cleaning agent.
- Precise and even dosing (can be set from 0 to 3%).
- Cleaning agent can be changed without emptying the fresh water tank.
- Easy handling thanks to logically structured control elements with colour coding.
- Easier use and shorter learning curve.
|Brush working width (mm)||750|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||940|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||200 / 200|
|Theoretical area performance (m²/h)||4500|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||3200|
|Brush speed (rpm)||180|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||46|
|Battery voltage (V)||36|
|Rated input power / Amps (W)||2800|
|Current type (V)||36|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||475|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1860 x 910 x 1410|
- Disc brush
- Powerful traction drive
- Battery and built-in charger included
- Automatic water stop
- Solenoid valve
- 2-tank system
- For use in production areas, such as factory floors.
- Also ideally suited to logistics operations, for example to clean warehouses.
- For fast and efficient basic and maintenance cleaning in shopping centres.
- Multi-storey car parks