Scrubber drier B 200 R + D 75
Proven disc engineering, 75 cm working width and a 200-litre tank distinguish the battery-powered B 200 R + D 75 ride-on scrubber drier. Compact machine for surfaces up to 7,000 m².
With a tank volume of 200 litres, the B 200 R + D 75 ride-on scrubber drier has sufficient reserves for cleaning medium-sized interior surfaces between 2,500 and 7,000 m². Compact, battery-operated and – thanks to the EASY operation switch and colour-coded control elements – very easy to operate, the machine with a disc brush head and a working width of 75 cm can be configured for every individual need. In addition to as-standard characteristics, such as the large colour display, through which several cleaning modes can conveniently be set, the KIK key system to prevent erroneous operation or the economical eco!efficiency mode, an abundance of optional innovations are available. The tank rinsing system, for example, enables the hygienic and simple cleaning of the dirty water tank, while the auto-fill function allows the simple and time-saving filling of the fresh water tank. Furthermore,Dose, a system for the uniform and precise dosing of the cleaning agent volume, as well as a connection to Kärcher Fleet, our cloud-based fleet management system, can be implemented on request.
Features and benefits
- Equipment details can be freely selected.
- Perfect matching of the machine to the cleaning requirements.
- Economically sound solution.
- Greater protection from incorrect operation.
- Lower service costs.
- Optimum matching to the individual cleaning tasks without overwhelming the user.
- Automatic fresh water tank filling.
- Connect the fresh water hose and the filling process stops automatically when the tank is full.
- Reduced power consumption.
- 40 % longer run time per battery charge.
- Even quieter and thus ideal for noise-sensitive areas (daytime cleaning, hospitals, hotels etc.).
Large colour display
- Logically structured display of the current program.
- Quick and easy changes to settings possible.
Tank rinsing system (optional)
- Easy cleaning of the dirty water tank.
- Water savings of up to 70% compared to cleaning with a conventional water hose.
- Improved hygiene.
- No separate battery charger necessary.
- Convenient and easy handling.
- Can be used with various battery types.
Dose cleaning agent dosing unit (optional)
- Saves cleaning agent.
- Precise and even dosing (can be set from 0 to 3%).
- Cleaning agent can be changed without emptying the fresh water tank.
- Easy handling thanks to logically structured control elements with colour coding.
- Easier use and shorter learning curve.
|Brush working width (mm)||750|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||940|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||200 / 200|
|Theoretical area performance (m²/h)||4500|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||3200|
|Brush speed (rpm)||180|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||46|
|Rated input power (W)||2800|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||475|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1860 x 910 x 1410|