Submersible dirty water pump SP 5 Dual
Pumps up to 9500 l/h of clean and dirty water: The robust SP 5 Dual submersible pump with 2-in-1 function for dirty water, 1 mm flat pick-up and height-adjustable float switch.
Thanks to the 2-in-1 function, the robust SP 5 Dual submersible pump can be used for both clean and dirty water and reliably pumps out dirty water containing dirt particles up to 20 mm in diameter. Moreover, the variable filter basket can very quickly be switched from the dirty water setting to flat pick-up for mop-dry results down to 1 mm. With a maximum capacity of 9500 l/h, the SP 5 Dual is perfect for pumping out water from flooded cellars, garden ponds and pools. The slide ring sealing – a tried and tested solution from our professional range – ensures that the pump has a particularly long lifetime. It can be switched on and off automatically via a float switch. The float is also affixed to a rail and can be vertically adjusted for pumping at a low level. The 1 1/4" hoses can be quickly and simply connected via the Quick Connect connection threads.
Features and benefits
Ceramic face seal.For an extra long lifetime.
2-in-1 functionFor dirty water and flat suction up to 1 mm. Select the desired mode through simple adjustment of the filter basket.
Height-adjustable float switchIncreases the flexibility when setting the switch-on and switch-off point of the pumps and prevents dry running.
- Connection thread for quick and uncomplicated connection of 1 1/4" hoses to the pump.
Designed for dirty water
- Reliable pumping of water with dirt particles up to 20 mm in size.
Possibility of fixing the float switch
- For switching to continuous operation.
Comfortable carrying handle
- Comfortable to hold and can also be used as a rope holder.
|Max. motor rating (W)||500|
|Max. flow rate (l/h)||< 9500|
|Delivery temperature (°C)||max. 35|
|Delivery height / Max. pressure (m/bar)||7 / 0,7|
|Grain size (mm)||max. 20|
|Immersion depth (m)||max. 7|
|Min. residual water, manual (mm)||1|
|Residual water height (mm)||1|
|Pressure-side connection thread||G1 internal thread|
|Power cable (/m)||H05RN-F / 10|
|Voltage (V)||230 - 240|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||237 x 241 x 279|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||4,9|
- Comfortable carrying handle
- Hose connection piece, 1 1/4''
- Easy hose connection thanks to Quick Connect
- Switching between manual/automatic operation, Possibility of fixing the float switch
- 2-in-1 function
- Flexible, height-adjustable float switch
- In automatic operation (auto), the pump automatically switches with the water level
- In manual operation, the pump runs continuously until the minimum quantity of residual water is reached
- Pumping water from garden ponds
- Use in event of flooding
- Water damage in the house and cellar (washing machine leakages/groundwater penetration)
- Pumping water from pools