Submersible dirty water pump Submersible pump box
The Kärcher submersible Pump Box for emergencies such as floods or high tides: with dirty water pump, fabric hose and coarse-meshed carrying case, which can be used as a prefilter.
In the case of flooding in the house and cellar, when pumping has to be done quickly, the Kärcher submersible Pump Box is the ideal solution for pumping out large volumes of water. The Box contains everything necessary for a quick operation. With the high-performance SP 5 Dirt dirty water pump (no. 1.645-503.0), up to 9,500 litres per hour can be pumped out where the water contains dirt particles up to 20 millimetres in size. For larger dirt particles, as is the case with floods, the box with its coarse mesh can even be used as an additional prefilter, protecting the pump impeller from blockages. The Quick Connect connection thread enables the particularly quick and uncomplicated connection of the 1 1/4" fabric hose included in the set. Since the hose clamp is fitted with a wing bolt, the connection can be even be done without tools. The 10 m-long hose is perfect for removing largewater volumes. It can be rolled flat, making it easy to store compactly in the box. The maximum operating pressure is 5 bar.
|Max. motor rating (W)||500|
|Max. flow rate (l/h)||9500|
|Delivery height / Max. pressure (m/bar)||7 / 0,7|
|Max. immersion depth (m)||7|
|Max. grain size (mm)||20|
|Residual water height (mm)||25|
|Delivery temperature, max. (°C)||35|
|Power cable (/m)||H07RN-F / 10|
|Voltage (V)||230 - 240|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||4,7|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||229 x 238 x 303|
- Comfortable carrying handle
- Hose connection piece, 1 1/4''
- Easy hose connection thanks to Quick Connect
- Switching between manual/automatic operation, Possibility of fixing the float switch
- Flexible, height-adjustable float switch
- Includes 10 m fabric hose set (1 ¼")
- Includes stainless steel hose clamp
- In automatic operation (auto), the pump automatically switches with the water level
- In manual operation, the pump runs continuously until the minimum quantity of residual water is reached