Hose Performance Premium 5/8" -50m
The hose innovation from Kärcher: the ultra-flexible and kink-resistant Performance Premium garden hose. Diameter: 5/8". Length: 50 m. With Kärcher Premium anti-torsion technology.
The Performance Premium 5/8" from Kärcher is no normal garden hose. Made from an innovative woven material with Kärcher Premium anti-torsion technology, it offers maximum robustness, flexibility and kink-resistance. The hose thereby ensures a continuous water flow when watering medium to large gardens and other spaces. In addition, the weather-resistant anti-UV outer layer protects the material and the opaque middle layer prevents algae from building up inside the hose. This is why Kärcher provides an impressive 18-year warranty. The Performance Premium hose, measuring 50 metres long, also scores highly in terms of health and sustainability thanks to being free of phthalates (< 0.1%), cadmium, barium and lead. Further performance features include a bursting pressure of 35 bar and an impressive temperature resistance from -20 to +60 °C.
Features and benefits
- Built to last and meets high quality standards.
- For watering medium-sized to large surfaces and gardens.
The quality woven material gives the hose ultra-strong walls, capable of withstanding pressures of up to 40 bar
- Guaranteed ruggedness.
Handy garden hose with pressure-resistant woven reinforcement
- For easy handling.
High temperature resistance from -20 to +60 °C
- Quality hose.
Opaque middle layer prevents algae formation inside the hose
- For an extra-long service life.
Quality garden hose free from phthalates (< 0.1%), cadmium, barium and lead
- Poses no risk to health or the environment.
Anti-UV outer layer
- Extremely weather-resistant.
Kärcher Premium anti-torsion technology
- Flexible and resistant to kinks – for optimum water flow without loop formation.
|Hose length (m)||50|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||9,5|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||390 x 390 x 210|
- For watering medium-sized to large surfaces and gardens
- For watering cultivated plants (small beds, single plants, pot plants)
- For watering ornamental plants (small beds, single plants, pot plants)
- For cleaning garden machines and garden furniture
- For watering large-surface kitchen gardens